Need contact number for Icon

Dart451

Registered
I can't get the contact email on there web site to go thru. Does anybody have a contact number for Icon.

Went riding this weekend, and the top vent blow off my domain helmet. The two plastic screws holding the side vents on are stripped. The wing thingie also disappeared:cursin:. Had to put some electrical tape over vent hole so it didn't whistle so bad.:banghead:

Looking to get replacement parts. I should probably get a different brand helmet. Will see how there customer service treats me first. I never had a problem with there coats, which is what convinced me to get one of there helmets.

Thanks
Jim

why not just go back to where you bought the gear from? wont they help you out? They should have a number to a rep..

Bought it online about a year ago. I can't remember who I got it from. We just moved into a house that we have been remodeling for the last 7 months and everything is in chaos. This was first weekend all summer me and Kim really got to ride. I tried looking for the receipt and havn't found it yet.

Give me a call and Ill see what I can do to help out with everything.

Josh

Ryders Connection

My Domain 2 did the same thing after only one day of riding. The screws that hold them together are plastic, I returned it to the store I got it from and they replaced the helmet no questions asked.

You can by the entire "supervent" online, its like $50,i boought one a yr ago,i used double sided tape plus the screws when i replaced it.i usually wear my mainframe anyway.

Thanks for link
I will have to see if they offer a center vent also. I'm really starting to wonder about the quality. Might be time for a new helmet.

I just got their new catalog in the mail yesterday and I don't even see a number in there. I do know you can buy the center vent and the supervent for your helmet. They have do have an MSRP price in there but I don't know if I should post it or not. The dealer or wherever you order from will probably be different anyway.

Went riding this weekend, and the top vent blow off my domain helmet. The two plastic screws holding the side vents on are stripped. The wing thingie also disappeared. Had to put some electrical tape over vent hole so it didn't whistle so bad.
DAM ! ! ! How fast were you going. :whistle:

Back