Need cell phone guru.

dolilind

Registered
Ok i was a Dummy and dropped my cell into water. Its a old POS samsung sch-a650... It turns on but then locks up on the start up screen. After it got wet it worked for about 1 hour then froze up. No biggy i needed a upgrade anyway, but how do i get my #'s outta it now?

If you ever drop your cell into again just put in a bag with rice and leave for a couple of days.
The rice will soak up all the moister in the cell and it will work again, as long it is not salt water.
Saw that on myth busters…. :beerchug:

If you ever drop your cell into again just put in a bag with rice and leave for a couple of days.
The rice will soak up all the moister in the cell and it will work again, as long it is not salt water.
Saw that on myth busters…. :beerchug:

thanks will try that.

if not, i have the same tool still around that was gonna fix chris's busa........big hammer, gas and a match..

with it freezing theres really no way of getting the numbers out, the best way to store numbers on verizon is download back up assistant, its free and it stores your numbers on verizons system, when u get another phone you download it again and it updates the numbers for you. if the phone stays on for a few minutes you can transfer the numbers to your computer with bitpim and a cable. you can try this if its stuck and see if it will work, bitpim is a free download. the cable u can get on ebay.

with it freezing theres really no way of getting the numbers out, the best way to store numbers on verizon is download back up assistant, its free and it stores your numbers on verizons system, when u get another phone you download it again and it updates the numbers for you. if the phone stays on for a few minutes you can transfer the numbers to your computer with bitpim and a cable. you can try this if its stuck and see if it will work, bitpim is a free download. the cable u can get on ebay.

it is not not free its like a dollar or two a month.....nothing and I mean nothing with verizon is free.

yes it is free, you need to be signed up online, no charge. 99.% of verizons stuff cost. this is the exception or the .1 percent

Back