Need Brake lines

Jace

Registered
Ok i need to make the busa stop better almost ran over a gsxr 600 guy i was riding with the other night.
I want to add some front steel braided lines but not sure what brand to get and also i have the reaper risers on the busa and the front is not lowered so what will work without stretching the lines too far
rock.gif
any suggestions also where to get them would help ?? thanks Jace

CLICK ME! Tell em you saw their info recommended here! Galfer, any color you want and they'll even add some length where it's needed. Don't forget to ask for this sites group discount (10% roughly)

Be weary of the length if you intend to raise the bars. I had issues installing my reaper risers with my steel-breaded brake lines. (may want to order an extra inch or so on the front. My rear was fine.

hey ks is that the single front or dual front ? does it make much difference if i get 1 or 2 front lines
rock.gif

Dual front! There is a little cross over piece from one caliper to the other...... might be ten inches long; the other piece comes back up to the handle bars.

if u have a blue/silver busa or black the kevlar lines look really good on them. they are supposed to be better to.

Back