Need auto shop in N. Hollywood

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Our daughter lives in N.Hollywood and I need a Scion wrench to check the suspension out on the thing.. I was told that something is seized in the rear suspension preventing alignment..

Anyway, I need a shop I can trust in the the area to take a look and fix what is ever wrong...

Car is an 06 Scion tC

Bump. but no help for a shop. A Scion is just a toyota with different clothes, id say a.... Stealership! I know, I know but at least they arent a small shop that may play games

I would rather deal with an independent that needs to take care of his clients... I will pack it over to the dealer if I need to but figured this was worth a shot.. stupid car is a cult thing anyway.. :laugh:

I would rather deal with an independent that needs to take care of his clients... I will pack it over to the dealer if I need to but figured this was worth a shot.. stupid car is a cult thing anyway.. :laugh:

I would research online for an independent Import shop specializing in front wheel drives. That is what I did to help out my mom in San Diego and managed to find a decent established shop with good feedback.

All I have for you is a Scion Factory Team Drag Racer in the Long Beach Area... but I might be able to get ahold of her and find out who she reccommends... ya want me to?

Back