need an ADMIN to delete a thread?

when he made the threat to me I was like....badddddd move homie. I got peoples everywhere... But Ill play nice cause it doesnt only effect me. This time.:whistle:

Your right it doesn't affect just you it affects all good people who try to do the right thing. Now the crooks are laughing because they've had their way with you.

Anyway it's your call and I'll respect your decisions.

PM me the name of the shop and what they are doing, I can make sure it makes #1 on google in no time :beerchug:

Whats the name of the shop, ill call them right now from were im at. Nobody messes with a fellow .org member:firing::grim:

So before i start any shenanigans, Do i need permission? Don't wanna get kicked out for helping an .org member

Nice gesture, but if it brings down more problems for Heather then this fight is a losing battle.

Nice gesture, but if it brings down more problems for Heather then this fight is a losing battle.
Don't see how this creates problems for anyone. A friend told me about a shady shop and I am sharing it with my fellow orgsters.

OK, i am just throwing it out there. WE dont live anywhere near Orlando, St Pete or Tampa.
So if there are any repercussions, they are going to come down on her and her BF. No matter how good our intentions are. LIke I said..im just saying. :whistle:

Don't make me get GSXRBOTS, Blanca, Russelj, and myself into the back of JET LI's trailer and head down to florida:firedevil:

It's not slander if you have fisthand knowledge it's the truth.

They came with police, but all they can do is sue you for slander, which if you stand behind the truth they'll lose in court. On top if it by bringing police they have just told police who to come looking for if ANYThing happens to u or
Property.

Ill just state for the record I do not approve of pushing the subject any farther. The shop says they CAN provide proof of the repairs in court. However my PERSONAL opinion is I wouldnt do any business with them.

What you all choose to do is up to you. I can not erase everyones memories of the previous post. Just to CMA ill even apologize for any harm ive done to the business that I have agreed to not mention anymore. :laugh:

OK, i am just throwing it out there. WE dont live anywhere near Orlando, St Pete or Tampa.
So if there are any repercussions, they are going to come down on her and her BF. No matter how good our intentions are. LIke I said..im just saying. :whistle:

Ace your right any repercussions will come down on whoever is local.
That I agree with you on but I sold my neighbors bike on ebay to a guy in Texas. Don't you think people who live nowhere near this place still need to know how they conduct business? They advertise on Craigslist which is Natl so everyone should know about them, no?
Somebody from California will buy the bike and have it shipped in only to find out what they should be able to know thru online research.

I woulda told them to stuff it, it is a free country and tell them you called about the bike to inquire, and how they mis-represented it.

BUT.... I understand your position on this:beerchug:

My brother is looking for a bike.
Maybe we will ride up and look at it :)

Possibly take it for a test ride and then like the allstate commercial crash and run :rofl:

Ace your right any repercussions will come down on whoever is local.
That I agree with you on but I sold my neighbors bike on ebay to a guy in Texas. Don't you think people who live nowhere near this place still need to know how they conduct business? They advertise on Craigslist which is Natl so everyone should know about them, no?
Somebody from California will buy the bike and have it shipped in only to find out what they should be able to know thru online research.

yes, shady dealers, etc.. should be called out on the way they do buisness. just like *xtreme motorcycle group* they are the shady dealer group in my area.. they say they stock em deep and sell em cheap but when you buy they don't know any past info on the bike:whistle: shady...

speaking the truth isn't slander. I would get a lawyer

Along with law enforcement the dealer has suppressed her first amendment rights to free speech.
Without a case, without any proof of slander they came to her HOUSE and threatened her with a lawsuit if she didnt obey them.

I'd be pissed. In fact I am and it didnt even happen to me!
Another org member getting roughed up!

Back