Need advice....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
I'm looking to buy a B/W copier; needs to be able to copy at least 35 ppm and handle letter/legal size paper. Also in the market for a fax machine; needs to handle letter/legal size paper and print to plain paper. Perfer G3 technology.... Any leads or advice would be greatly appreciated. Looking to buy ASAP............
Thanks Ks.........

I would go with a 3 in 1 (printer/fax/scanner) in the end it will be alot cheaper. I dont know much about prices though. tons of computer stores sell em. Good luck!

Thanks for the input; I went ahead and purchased a Canon Image Runner 400 along with a Canon LC720I fax machine. Didn't realize this could be so complex....... Anyone else in need of business type equipment let me no I can probably hook you up..... Got lots of hours in research comparing products and prices.....

sorry KS, if I would have seen your post sooner, I could have saved you money. I deal in every type of office machine you could ever want. Its what I do for a living, I work in banks and sell this stuff all day long.

Josh

You could have financed the equipment through American Express where I work. I just hope you can get through my credit approval software
smile.gif

Just read your response guys, I'll keep you in mind Jester0769 if I have anymore needs for office type equipment. Thanks to everyone again...........

Back