Need Advice On This Bike...

MinnesotaGuy

Registered
Guys,

This guy in TX really wants to sell me this bike:
2013 BUSA

He's eager to deal because I told him I can get a NEW one for $13,092.00 and he wants me to give him a price that I'd be willing to pay. I'm not afraid of insulting him, so I was going to toss maybe $8,000 or so for a price - what do you think?

I'm no expert, but I think that is way overpriced. I'm with the guys, 8k would be fair. By the time they add taxes and all the extra B.S, it'll add even more.

Follow up: The sales guy didn't take the offer. He said the "trade-in" price was $9,500.00 and I could have it for that plus $150.00 - final offer. I'm not so sure about that trade-in price, but if I can get a brand new 2016 for only $3.5K more, and with the color I wanted - that's the route I'm taking. we parted as friends, but he's still got the bike.

I really appreciate you guy's input.

There's an amazing 08 here in Denver (my buddy's) with lots of nice mods for 8. Colorado Powersports. Bazzaz auto tune ($800) pipe, intake, decent tires

Last edited:
There is a beautiful 2014 with pipes and PCV already with 1250 miles in the bikes for sale section. Also lots of goodies that can be purchased with it without the wait. :director:

Back