Need a stock rear fender/ undertail

lazerbusa

Registered
Anybody got one laying around. I messed up mine doing a fender mod. I need one with signals. Thanks my Busa brothers.

I agree,I just chopped the shite outta mine and thought I took too much,not really sure how much I had to do and after I mocked it up,it was great!

I dont think you can chopp too much off,unless you care what someone thinks by looking inside the trunk!!

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143248128 -->

I guess from his other post, he's aleady bought a replacement.

I'll never understand why people open multiple posts about the same thing, then just abandon them and let people waste time trying to help when they already went a different direction. Bad manners.
rant.gif
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaWhipped
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143257429 -->

Having trimmed my stock fender in order to install my new undertail, I wanted to be able to put my bike back to stock if I changed my mind. I found a stock piece, in new condidion, on ebay for $10.00! ($30.00 shipping
sad.gif
). Now it rests on a shelf in my garage ready for duty if needed.

I'll never understand why people open multiple posts about the same thing, then just abandon them and let people waste time trying to help when they already went a different direction.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you on this!
rock.gif

I guess from his other post, he's aleady bought a replacement.

I'll never understand why people open multiple posts about the same thing, then just abandon them and let people waste time trying to help when they already went a different direction.  Bad manners.  
rant.gif

mad.gif
For all of you who think I have bad manners, I posted this on this section AND the classifieds because not everybody reads both when on this website. I had just responded to the seller on the classifieds and was waiting for his response . I had planned on ending this post even though no one responded with the part. Anyway, nothing is definate until I have the part in hand, so don't flame when you don't know.I will e-mail those who have a fender to sell. Sorry .but I don't spend every minute of the day reading about Hayabusas. I have a life.(kinda)
wink.gif

Back