Need a real Hayabusa shop.

sailboatjoe

Registered
Yesterday I was struck by a car on my beloved 08 Blue Busa. I walked away with out a scratch but my baby did not. Usually I do all my own maintainece but insurance is going to cover it this time. I was hoping to run at Mojave this season and I need to find a serious repair shop that will do it right or tell me its a lost cause. I just paid her off too. I live half way between LA and Las Vegas and im willing to go farther for the right place. I need some one legit sports bike repair. The farings are shot and the front wheel is no longer strait. worse case it needs aprasila and I don't know were to go for that. Please help me get back on my dream bike.

There is a Zuk dealer in Bakersfield on Chester, but I have no idea how they are, I just moved here.

Dealer, get an assesment and do it yourself if it's within your ability. You may have to pay them $90 for the estimate.

Im really hoping for a shop that can check the frame for damage. One somebody can vouch for. Ill look in to the shop in bakersfield.

Im really hoping for a shop that can check the frame for damage. One somebody can vouch for. Ill look in to the shop in bakersfield.

I just know they are there, have never used them, yet. But I will when the time comes for needing something.

If you have frame problems this is the place to take it to. There is know one in Bake town.
It takes a lot to bend that frame. Probbally just the forks and tree. You should be able to see if the frame bent.

Frame Man
1645 Silica Ave, Sacramento, CA 95815
Cross Streets: Between Cormorant Way\/Sacramento Inn Way and Cormorant Way
(916) 927-9712
motorcycleframeman.com

Back