need a quick response please!

I don't have kids anymore. Heck, if it wasn't for almost passing out I wouldn't have gotten anything to eat today. :banghead: :rofl:

hahaha, how else am i ever gonna fit in leathers :p i gotta drop 40lbs somehow ;)

wrecks, you up to anything next weekend? a buddy and i are gonna go do windy ridge (he just got his R1)

Just changed the oil in the Jeep. Need to do Violet. Oh! And Bessie could use a change, too :whistle:

hahaha, how else am i ever gonna fit in leathers :p i gotta drop 40lbs somehow ;)

wrecks, you up to anything next weekend? a buddy and i are gonna go do windy ridge (he just got his R1)

Got plans, unfortunately not riding. I have to get the back fixed before I can play again. And it figures, the summer Windy Ridge is open I blow out another disc. :banghead:

Maybe I we could hook up for lunch next weekend. I'll be trucking the Busa to Redmond for a tune-up session. :laugh:

Got plans, unfortunately not riding. I have to get the back fixed before I can play again. And it figures, the summer Windy Ridge is open I blow out another disc. :banghead:

Maybe I we could hook up for lunch next weekend. I'll be trucking the Busa to Redmond for a tune-up session. :laugh:

oh that would be fun, i could come out to redmond for lunch.

I did windy ridge a few weeks ago..i spent a good 2 hours on that road... up down up down up down...it was a blast... im sure all the sight seers at the time thought i was lost :p

oh that would be fun, i could come out to redmond for lunch.

I did windy ridge a few weeks ago..i spent a good 2 hours on that road... up down up down up down...it was a blast... im sure all the sight seers at the time thought i was lost :p

I'll be at Carb Connections at 11AM. Let me know if you need help finding it. The Busa will be getting time on the dyno, too.

P.S. Did you finish the oil change yet? :whistle:

haha yea im done. could i stay around for the dyno run?

Yes. I'm having some finishing touches put on the tune. Nels, the guy doing the tune, has very reasonable pricing for what he does. I can PM you the details if you're interested in getting yours done also.

Yes. I'm having some finishing touches put on the tune. Nels, the guy doing the tune, has very reasonable pricing for what he does. I can PM you the details if you're interested in getting yours done also.

that would be great...i think im running a bit rich right now. id like to get it on there and see what he can do. PM me

Here's a way you'll never forget. It's called the Right Hand Rule. Using your right hand, if you turn the bolt in the direction of your fingers, it will move in the direction of your thumb. Here you go:

Right_hand_rule_simple.png

Here's a way you'll never forget. It's called the Right Hand Rule. Using your right hand, if you turn the bolt in the direction of your fingers, it will move in the direction of your thumb. Here you go:

Right_hand_rule_simple.png

never seen that... thanks!!!

a-ok-sign-431.jpg

Back