Need A Pic Of 08 Busa Sensor That Is Close To Diag Connector Under Seat

zook

Registered
my 08 has it close to the air box but my friends 08 is wired in an inch from the diag connector,. and his hose is missing so he doesn't know if the hose ran and hid somewhere or is actually missing. i'm getting the run around on whether its a map or maf sensor. its a thin square box with a connector and a single vac tube on the bottom. number 29G1 100798-736. if anyone can take a pic of theirs and where the hose ends up at the intake he would appreciate it. Thanks

my 08 has it close to the air box but my friends 08 is wired in an inch from the diag connector,. and his hose is missing so he doesn't know if the hose ran and hid somewhere or is actually missing. i'm getting the run around on whether its a map or maf sensor. its a thin square box with a connector and a single vac tube on the bottom. number 29G1 100798-736. if anyone can take a pic of theirs and where the hose ends up at the intake he would appreciate it. Thanks
Ok, mine is a 2008 & there is no hose connected. 1st photo is a top view attached on post, 2nd is pulled off to show you there is no hose connected.

IMG_2108.JPG

IMG_2107.JPG

Thanks. his sensor was really dusty except for the nipple which was black and not a bit of dust so it looked like something was on it and may have slipped off. he replaced his fuel pump and all injectors and it won't hold an idle we were hoping it was just a hose missing. thanks for the pics and info.

Thanks. his sensor was really dusty except for the nipple which was black and not a bit of dust so it looked like something was on it and may have slipped off. he replaced his fuel pump and all injectors and it won't hold an idle we were hoping it was just a hose missing. thanks for the pics and info.
No problem, just posted a problem couple of days ago, hesitation & inability to pass 6,500 rpm, very clogged fuel filter, since the fuel pump was replaced the filter would've been either cleaned or replaced, this shouldn't be your problem. But thought I would post another picture of my fuel filter, left is what was removed & right is a new one. Hope your friend finds his problem.

IMG_2095.JPG

That is the screen, the actual filter is part of the pump assembly, did you replace it as well?

Unless I missed something the screen is referred to as a fuel filter, and is attached to the pump, but pump must be removed to replace it, it's not visible externally unless pump is pulled out of casing. If there is an internal fuel filter inside pump, which must be disassembled to replace, then I missed something. My visual inspection told me that 99.9%, my hesitation & low rpm problem was due to the clogged filter, which was correct, I bought a fuel pump but decided, more than likely, the oem pump was still okay as my bike has only 8,700 miles, which was a correct diagnosis. That .1% worried me because I didn't want to go through the whole process again, good luck in finding your friends problem.

Back