need a pc V map

crazieabe

Registered
Hoping someone can help me, in quick need of a map for 07 with pcv, full street smart, pair valve removed and block off plates... and massive air box gutting, LOL haven't had any luck with brock?!? just need a map, poor me, I wanna ride....

Go have your bike tuned, you're not going to get a freebie map here.

kromdom, looked there already... didn't see anything for modded air box...
thanks for the help though...

racerv, not trying to get anything for free! and am actually pencilled in at my local tuners for some dyno time. Just was thinking that a brock map would be close enough for a few weeks till the bike gets in. Thank you for all your help, sure am glad we could help each other on this great forum!

racerv, not trying to get anything for free! and am actually pencilled in at my local tuners for some dyno time. Just was thinking that a brock map would be close enough for a few weeks till the bike gets in. Thank you for all your help, sure am glad we could help each other on this great forum!
Don't mention it :beerchug:

Have you tried calling Brocks? I've got more done over the phone than through email. They have awesome customer service so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fiend, my work schedule hasn't allowed me to call during business hours... but maybe that is what I will have to do... just thought someone might have something is all...

fiend, my work schedule hasn't allowed me to call during business hours... but maybe that is what I will have to do... just thought someone might have something is all...

I completely understand that. I work 6pm to 6am so I try to just stay up and catch them in the mornings before I go to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, called brocks, they said go online, told them that hasn't worked and they said do it again... LOL thinking I will not be promoting there products anymore!

Does the pc V control all 8 FI

not like the pc 3 usb only controls 4

now will this program work in a usa bike M20-023-506 European model Akrapovic full exhaust Stock or aftermarket air filter

I believe the pc 5 will, but you need two hooked together

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wht scorpion, mine is gen 1 not sure of gen 2 from what I understand, you need two pc's to control all 8 injectors... still figuring out the gen 1... I am behind in the times,

Back