Need a New front Fender

flyboy

Registered
Just had a new wave rotor added to my front tire two weeks ago and when I got home and pulled in the garage I had a peice of glass in my rear tire. It damaged it and I had to oder a new tire. Just got it in yesterday and was going to take it in today to have it replaced, but it has been raining for the last couple of days. So I decided to do the fairing screen mod. While I had it all apart and was waiting for the goop to dry I was looking at my naked bike and noticed that my front fender is cracked where it connectes to the brake caliper. My guess is, that the dealer broke it, but can't prove it. So I'm going to have to get a new fender. Next time I take my bike to the dealer I'm going to inspect the hell out of it. Anyway, sorry for the rant. Now where can I get a front fender from?

Banner.JPG

You mean besides the dealer!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Send a PM to Kath521 on this site. I have had good success getting plastics from her at reasonable prices.

biggrin.gif

Ya I called her to get a price on the IAP sensor and she can get it for 178 and the dealer here wants 272.99 for it. So she has good prices. I still don't want to have to spend that much on a sensor. That is crazy.

It was really handy for me because the closest dealer is about 40 minutes away (which isn't bad), but having it shipped to the door was very nice!

I tryed to send a pm to kath521, but it was not recognized by the system. Is there another way of getting in touch with her?

Here's the phone number from my invoice: (877) 797-2453. Hope it helps!

Hey flyboy,

Not trying to destroy anyone's chances at some business, but you can get an OEM fender from Ron Ayers. If I remember correctly, an OEM fender costs about $132. You can find just about all your OEM parts from them. I've used them before and have been very satisfied.

Brian

Hey flyboy,

Not trying to destroy anyone's chances at some business, but you can get an OEM fender from Ron Ayers. If I remember correctly, an OEM fender costs about $132. You can find just about all your OEM parts from them. I've used them before and have been very satisfied.

Brian

Just for clarification the parts Kath sells are OEM! And I'm not pimpin' her, but the transaction was very quick and easy makin' Daddy very satisfied!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082653411 -->

Hey BigBSBusa just called the number you gave me and kath does not work there anymore, but I did get a price on the front fender and it was $132 and some change.

Wow! I haven't seen her post anything in a while guess that's why! I can't believe no one else has picked up her spot though because it seemed as though she was getting a fair amount of business from this and probably other sites. Must be a price increase on the '04 parts!

What ya gonna do with the cracked one? I might be interested in it as a paint demo piece to hang in my new shop. Hit me up and let me know, please.
wink.gif

Back