Need a new chain soon who has a deal right now

Nsauble

Registered
rock.gif
??

I need one soon too. I need chain and sprokets.
What is the best product and price?
Any good deals out there?

Board Sponsor......Daniel at Cloud Nine Motorsports.....Top of the world in service and speed and price! Raydog

I just recently did a chain and sprocket switch...trying going through a board sponsor but didn't have any luck...was looking to get an AFAM sprocket and they said they never heard of AFAM
rock.gif
...did get one through Dan Kyle USA though...went down a tooth on the front, got the chain, front sprocket and rear for $200...stayed with the steel though...not a fan of the aluminum ones

Stay w/ steel sprockets for best life - ZZZ for best chain. Sponsors who has a deal?

Call the shop will give you a great package setup for your style riding..503-663-3278,and no I'm not in Alabama
laugh.gif

I just recently did a chain and sprocket switch...trying going through a board sponsor but didn't have any luck...was looking to get an AFAM sprocket and they said they never heard of AFAM  
rock.gif
...did get one through Dan Kyle USA though...went down a tooth on the front, got the chain, front sprocket and rear for $200...stayed with the steel though...not a fan of the aluminum ones
Next time call me and try a set of PBI sprockets w a ek chain and you will be happy you did..

Back