need a new chain, best place for EK 530 ZZZ (150 links)

AZIROC

Registered
Title says it all. I need a new chain, mine is pretty much done for. anyone know a site sponcer or best place to get 1?

Tim from Pashnit, a sponsor.
Justin from Honda East, a sponsor.
Josh from BallZ Motorsports, a sponsor.

If its stock or stock replacement like chain or sprockets I order everything from Justin. I spent close to $1000 getting all my maintenance stuff up to date this last winter as the previous owner didn't take care of the bike that well. If its custom I look elsewhere

Send out a lot of SuperSprox. They are very popular with Busa owners.

Plus another page just for RK chains for the Busa, not EK, but comparable.

RK Chain | GB530GXW Gold RX-Ring Chain | Pashnit Moto

Dsc08602_RK_Chain_400.jpg Dsc08610_RK_chain_350.jpg

Link above is cut chains, so whatever length you need.

CZ530 -1919GD-2_700.jpg

Dsc08602_RK_Chain_400.jpg

Dsc08610_RK_chain_350.jpg

CZ530 -1919GD-2_700.jpg

If you go with a ZZZ, it might just outlast the bike. I have only adjusted my EK ZZZ one time (and very slightly)on my 1ZX-4 in 10 thousand miles. ..and that is going up 4 teeth on the rear sprocket. Weighted slightly less than OEM and is much stronger. Also, they have a foolprooof method to installing the chain so the pin gets rivetted perfectly (although you need a good chain riveting tool).

Vortex for a rear sprocket because is lightweight and looks really cool. My 45T is still in decent shape after 10K miles. Admitedly, it has a notch developing at the front and rear of every tooth but that's aluminum for you. Vortex is available in virtually any # of teeth you want if you care to play around with gearing. They are about $70, at least when I bought mine. Easy to change. SuperSprox is alum wheel w/steel teeth. will last for ever but they are expensive and not as light as all aluminum. SupreSprox front is all steel and has lightening holes in it which is why I chose that. If you can get an aluminum front sprocket DON't! If that sort of thing is even available, it will wear out very quickly with the lower # teeth on a front sprocket.

ZZZ chain is still on my bike with 40K on it . I'm changing it out now and you can't go wrong with Super sprox

Back