Need a little help

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Well, it is time for this very much unwanted post to go out. I have delayed sending it out for many reasons, but can no longer justify not letting everyone know. For those that were here last year you may or may not remember that I had some tremendous difficulties getting some things done to my bike(s) and received some help from a fellow in Lake Charles, LA named Chris Espree (he is also a board member, but seldom posts). I was very appreciative and the work was very good as indicated from the pics that I posted. Well, in October I needed some minor painting (right side and nose fairings) done to Midnight to cover up some imperfections. I talked with Chris and he said send me the pieces and I'll get them back to you within about a week. There were some other items that he had done for me, but hadn't sent so he was going to send them at the same time.

So that this story is not too long, it is now May and I still haven't received anything. I have communicated with Chris several times since with many excuses and a promised delivery before the call ended. He has since moved from Lake Charles to Katy, TX, so I was wondering if there was anyone in the area that could look him up for me. I have his LA cell phone number, but that is all. I know a few other board members that have had mixed results with him, as well.

Like I said, he does good work but has pushed it to the edge with me and I have had it and don't want anyone else to get burned and maybe recover my stuff. I am working some other stuff involving the police, but need a little more info first. And I am not looking for sympathy just a little help. TIA.

Dang dang dang ... not another one! Bro ... I hope this works out for you and you don't have to take legal action. No doubt you've been patient and understanding long enough. Hopefully, someone here knows him and can help out.

What is going on here lately with members stiffing others? I don't get it...we've had such a great group here, so many good stories about the fine work done by guys we all deal with, but just today I see Ken and Brian both having issues with just getting answers from these guys?

Come on guys...step up so this doesn't turn into something else...

I'm so sorry Ken...I really am...I hope someone out there knows the guy and can get word to him to make things good with you
sad.gif

Dang dang dang ... not another one! Bro ... I hope this works out for you and you don't have to take legal action. No doubt you've been patient and understanding long enough. Hopefully, someone here knows him and can help out.
We'll get past it, DJ! I could use a lot of words to describe it, but not really any point. I'll just take it out on some gym equipment!
biggrin.gif

1000's of members your bound to find a few problems.  Come on ppl, if you can't come through with stuff just say you can't do it.   You're not helping anyone if you can't finish up someones project, just let someone else take care of it and actually finish it for them.

<!--EDIT|TheDude27
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147206925 -->

What is going on here lately with members stiffing others?  I don't get it...we've had such a great group here, so many good stories about the fine work done by guys we all deal with, but just today I see Ken and Brian both having issues with just getting answers from these guys?

Come on guys...step up so this doesn't turn into something else...

I'm so sorry Ken...I really am...I hope someone out there knows the guy and can get word to him to make things good with you
sad.gif
Only difference is my guy probably has a total of 5 posts in a couple years of membership. Sucks all the way around though, but thanks Michelle.

1000's of members your bound to find a few problems.  Come on ppl, if you can't come through with stuff just say you can't do it.   You're not helping anyone if you can't finish up someones project, just let someone else take care of it and actually finish it for them.
Exactly.

What exactly does he have of yours Ken? I Have 2 near perfect solid black side fairings with no decals,fresh black metallic paint.

Damn...so sorry to hear this, Big B. Too bad I ain't near the area...I'm just a bit of ways away.

No worries, bro...
thumbs-up.gif

Hopefully this will all get cleared up. You've been more than patient with him.

Sorry to hear this Ken, hate to see people making promises and not following through. As a man, my word is all I got, and if I give it to ya, it's gold. Hope it all works out for ya.

Well, it is time for this very much unwanted post to go out.  I have delayed sending it out for many reasons, but can no longer justify not letting everyone know.  For those  that were here last year you may or may not remember that I had some tremendous difficulties getting some things done to my bike(s) and received some help from a fellow in Lake Charles, LA named Chris Espree (he is also a board member, but seldom posts).  I was very appreciative and the work was very good as indicated from the pics that I posted.  Well, in October I needed some minor painting (right side and nose fairings) done to Midnight to cover up some imperfections.  I talked with Chris and he said send me the pieces and I'll get them back to you within about a week.  There were some other items that he had done for me, but hadn't sent so he was going to send them at the same time.

So that this story is not too long, it is now May and I still haven't received anything.  I have communicated with Chris several times since with many excuses and a promised delivery before the call ended.  He has since moved from Lake Charles to Katy, TX, so I was wondering if there was anyone in the area that could look him up for me.  I have his LA cell phone number, but that is all.  I know a few other board members that have had mixed results with him, as well.

Like I said, he does good work but has pushed it to the edge with me and I have had it and don't want anyone else to get burned and maybe recover my stuff.  I am working some other stuff involving the police, but need a little more info first.  And I am not looking for sympathy just a little help.  TIA.
Ken,

I'm sure you remember me warning you about Chris. I'm from Lake Charles. I suggested him a couple years ago when he was doing good by people. Greg (Thinker62) had him do some inner panels for him as well as some other things and Chris did good by him. Anyway, to make a long story short... Chris DID NOT MOVE TO KATY, TX!! He's just trying to avoid you... that is all. I've had no relations with him for the past two years because he is a scheister. I just saw the bastid the other day riding with a local Ruff Ryders MC club. I would love to help you out, but it's a little complicated with me and Chris's situation. It was a money thing between me and him, and it has never been resolved. And I vowed that the next time I ran across him in the street that I would beat him like a d!ck in prison. If there is anything I can do on your behalf, let me know Ken.

Brian

BTW, what was his boardname?
rock.gif
This way we could get all his vital info and ban him from the site so that noone else gets shafted.

rock.gif
 This way we could get all his vital info and ban him from the site so that noone else gets shafted.
The Org wont take sides,and wont ban members because other members are upset with them. I get emails and PM's all the time from members bothered by the conduct of others.

Board members here,like it or not,get chance after chance.Unless a person is violating the rules of the board,I wont take a stand. I've tried to do "the right thing" in the past,but it ends up becoming too personal and a big ugly keyboard fight ensues.

It seems to be irrelevant what a member might have done,there will always be sides taken,and sometimes those sides are chosen based on emotion,geographic location of members,ancient history,etc, as opposed to fact.So we as the admin/mod team shy away from these type of situations.

My main goal is to provide a board that is good for the everyone. A professional approach is the only stand we can logically take.

Members are always free to voice their opinions in a clear concise mature manner as BigBSbusa has done here.

We have tried several "goodguy" threads.Those end up in argument.Some members want names removed from the list.Some members want to add folks with,shall we say,less than acceptable business track records.

Unfortunately,the world seems to be knee deep in folks with less enviable character.It's absolutely imposible to make a clear distinction that wont offend someone.

Good luck with your hunt. Rubbah.

Well, it is time for this very much unwanted post to go out.  I have delayed sending it out for many reasons, but can no longer justify not letting everyone know.  For those  that were here last year you may or may not remember that I had some tremendous difficulties getting some things done to my bike(s) and received some help from a fellow in Lake Charles, LA named Chris Espree (he is also a board member, but seldom posts).  I was very appreciative and the work was very good as indicated from the pics that I posted.  Well, in October I needed some minor painting (right side and nose fairings) done to Midnight to cover up some imperfections.  I talked with Chris and he said send me the pieces and I'll get them back to you within about a week.  There were some other items that he had done for me, but hadn't sent so he was going to send them at the same time.

So that this story is not too long, it is now May and I still haven't received anything.  I have communicated with Chris several times since with many excuses and a promised delivery before the call ended.  He has since moved from Lake Charles to Katy, TX, so I was wondering if there was anyone in the area that could look him up for me.  I have his LA cell phone number, but that is all.  I know a few other board members that have had mixed results with him, as well.

Like I said, he does good work but has pushed it to the edge with me and I have had it and don't want anyone else to get burned and maybe recover my stuff.  I am working some other stuff involving the police, but need a little more info first.  And I am not looking for sympathy just a little help.  TIA.
Ken,

I'm sure you remember me warning you about Chris.  I'm from Lake Charles.  I suggested him a couple years ago when he was doing good by people.  Greg (Thinker62) had him do some inner panels for him as well as some other things and Chris did good by him.  Anyway, to make a long story short... Chris DID NOT MOVE TO KATY, TX!!  He's just trying to avoid you... that is all.  I've had no relations with him for the past two years because he is a scheister.  I just saw the bastid the other day riding with a local Ruff Ryders MC club.  I would love to help you out, but it's a little complicated with me and Chris's situation.  It was a money thing between me and him, and it has never been resolved.  And I vowed that the next time I ran across him in the street that I would beat him like a d!ck in prison.  If there is anything I can do on your behalf, let me know Ken.

Brian
Yeah, I remember the warning that you gave me and unfortunately I was in a position where I couldn't heed it then. I didn't plan to deal with him anymore once I got all my stuff, but since I haven't gotten it all yet I still have the drama. And rest assured once this is resolved it will be the last time that I deal with him.

If he hasn't moved that makes it better for me. He's tried to cover himself and say that he was transiting back and forth between both locations.

rock.gif
The Org wont take sides,and wont ban members because other members are upset with them. I get emails and PM's all the time from members bothered by the conduct of others.

Board members here,like it or not,get chance after chance.Unless a person is violating the rules of the board,I wont take a stand. I've tried to do "the right thing" in the past,but it ends up becoming too personal and a big ugly keyboard fight ensues.

It seems to be irrelevant what a member might have done,there will always be sides taken,and sometimes those sides are chosen based on emotion,geographic location of members,ancient history,etc, as opposed to fact.So we as the admin/mod team shy away from these type of situations.

My main goal is to provide a board that is good for the everyone. A professional approach is the only stand we can logically take.

Members are always free to voice their opinions in a clear concise mature manner as BigBSbusa has done here.

We have tried several "goodguy" threads.Those end up in argument.Some members want names removed from the list.Some members want to add folks with,shall we say,less than acceptable business track records.

Unfortunately,the world seems to be knee deep in folks with less enviable character.It's absolutely imposible to make a clear distinction that wont offend someone.

Good luck with your hunt.   Rubbah.
I'm not asking you to do anything, RSD. I'm just hoping that folks will read this thread and not deal with him. He could post all day for all I care as long as it was in accordance with the board's rules.

Back