Need a little help

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
specifically the ones that go in the front fender..

I sorta killed one. Not sure why it wanted to stay in there so bad.. but it stripped... much cussin, and working later it finally came out.

anybody got a spare laying about.. I need the little plastic thingy that goes on it also. Only need 1.

I can squirt you a few bucks or whatever if needed.

Thanks

tryin to picture which one you're talkin 'bout. Is it the one near the caliper that also holds the brake lines or is it the one that screws into the caliper and holds the fender in place?

specifically the ones that go in the front fender..

I sorta killed one.  Not sure why it wanted to stay in there so bad.. but it stripped... much cussin, and working later it finally came out.

anybody got a spare laying about.. I need the little plastic thingy that goes on it also.   Only need 1.

I can squirt you a few bucks or whatever if needed.

Thanks
Go to your local dealer and order them. By the time you pay shipping costs you might as well have new stuff

http://www.ronayers.com/fiche....nt=5310

plastic washer
Part Number: 09161-06021
Description: WASHER
Price: $1.24

screw
Part Number: 09139-06030
Description: SCREW
Price: $1.72

$1.72 for a friggin screw and $1.24 for a piece of plastic? Good lord....these be some mighty expensive parts...

which part are we talking about here
rock.gif

...im confused

just those little ones that hold the fender to the caliper.

as far as the money.. i'd rather pay the same for a used one off the board as to have to deal with the local dealership for anything ... and by the time you pay shipping from ron ayers... i may as well have fabricated one from titanium.

w/ shipping from ron ayers... it's a $9.50 fairing bolt... i don't think so.

oh I see..

long story.. but I won't even buy oil from my local dealer anymore.

Big o got me hooked up though.. so all is well.

Call me.
I'll ship it personally to you for .42 cents.....
LOL!

Back