Need a li'l HELP from the Org

screamin kanji

Donating Member
Registered
It seems I am missing 2 bolts that mount the front caliper. I was in my local Lowes for a while trying to decide how I was gonna fabricate a bracket for my ipod, as I listen to music when i ride, when I walked out and found a socket wrench next to my front tire. Didnt think much about it, but on my way home I noticed my front brake felt a bit wierd. I pulled over and inspected the brakes, and thats when i noticed the mounting bolts for the caliper were missing. Thank God I was able to limp her home. So I am asking if anyone has FRONT CALIPER MOUNTING BOLTS. I will buy them from you, since all I am finding on EBAY is chrome bolts(4) for $16.00. Thank you in advance.

Either someone was trying to steal your brakes, or they were trying to put some serious hurt on you. Should have called the police and have them dust the socket wrench for prints.

Send me your address and I will send you two......you need the two bolts with the hole in the center that mount the brake calipers to the fork legs correct?

Back