Need a lift? I did . . . . now I have one!

Kiwi Rider

Registered
I just picked up this little gem, well, not so little, but what a great day it's been today!
Beautiful weather, 30degC and a lovely still warm evening, just the way I like it when I'm assembling my new motorcycle lift!
It's a Chinese copy of a Handy, and is well made and decent quality, heavy duty steel and 1000lbs lift capacity..
It has the rear wheel removal aperture and cover plate.
It came with the extra sides and ramps for quads, it has the dolly for moving it around, it weighs 200kg (440lbs) and it was a third of the price of a Handy lift.
I bought it through my company and the parts manager has one at home, he uses it all the time and it's never given any trouble in 4 years he's had it.
The black GW250 in the pic is a bike I'm servicing for a friend, new chain and sprockets, full service.
I'll be taking on more jobs like this at home working evenings and weekends for a bit extra cash.

IMG_2754.JPG

IMG_2755.JPG

IMG_2756.JPG

IMG_2757.JPG

IMG_2758.JPG

IMG_2759.JPG

IMG_2760.JPG

IMG_2761.JPG

the Chinese ship everywhere So if you care to share who it is made by.......?
In typical Chinese fashion, it has no branding.
I'll find out more today about the company's name, info etc, from the NZ wholesaler and will post up more info for you.
I paid less than $2K for it, not bad considering it has the extra sides and ramps for a quad, also the dolley.

Back