Need a full tank cover but cant find retailer

umairhashmi

Registered
Noticed that most of the tank covers dont cover the front part of the tank.A tank is very likely to get scratched up in that area.I noticed these bagster tank bras that cover the whole tank here but cant find an online dealer that sells em or something similar.Can someone help out a bit? This is that they look like

Yeah but i have a 2006 black/gray bike.Need one for that although the site doesnt sell them directly you have to go to a dealer.

<!--EDIT|umairhashmi
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141366335 -->

Thanks awesome umairhashmi !! Glad ya got some use out of that page I wrote. Yep, http://www.rideaddict.com is the local dealer out here in Cali - Ask for Fero, tell 'im Pashnit sent ya. ;)

I love the look of the bra, although I decided to go with the smallest tank bag they offer (this pic is of the larger Tektra bag). No pics of that just yet.

They even make one for your dog to go into.
idea3.gif

animaux-pet.jpg

The bagster website pretty much sucks for pics, but the RideAddict one is decent.

Here's pics of mine...
Img_0121.jpg

Img_0123.jpg

Without the bag...

Img_0239-bagster.jpg

The lil Hayabusa stitching is nice touch.

Img_0240-bagster.jpg
smile.gif

All together now. **sigh**
super.gif

Img_0244-pashnit.jpg

Btw, for comparison sake, the one I was using was the Second Look one which worked pretty good. Material did start to wear out a little though after about 10K.

640-busa-seat2.jpg

Those full tank covers are a kind of paradox to me. You cover your tank so it won't get scratched, but no one can see your scratchless tank because it's covered.
laugh.gif

I grew up in a household where my butt was always stuck to the furniture because it was covered with clear plastic covers so it wouldn't get dirty. Now my parent's own 30 year old out of fashion furniture that still looks new.
wink.gif

Back