Need a few bolts...anyone have spares of these...

Takeuon

Registered
I'm looking for the 3 -10mm allen bolts that hold the shifter body in place (as you see in pic #1, these happen to be powdercoated)

And the 3 -10mm allen bolts on the brake side along w/ the two 4mm bolts that hold the rear brake master cylinder on. (as in pic #2 far right)

A total of 8 allen bolts.

These are for a GenII and I'm looking for them to be in good, clean shape, in the standard silver finish. If you have an extra set and are willing to part with them...please shoot me a PM and let me know what you'd like for 'em.

Thanks Org...Much appreciated!

Pro-bolt%20adj%20blocks.JPG

CeramicTsukigiPipe.jpg

If you are going to be in MD head over to JT Motorsports and ask for Chris at the parts counter...or he can ship them to you. I just went through this drill....

Frederick, Maryland, Kawasaki, Polaris, Suzuki, KTM, ATV, Motorcycle, Scooter, Snowmobile, Utility-Vehicles, Dealer, Used, Parts, Accessories, Apparel

Thanks John...I'll need to order them as soon as I can. Did you get all the bolts I listed above? What did they charge you if you don't mind me asking?

Hey..........I recognize that rocking chair....:poke:

I did not give you permission to post a pic of my rocking chair !
I am reporting this immed to my local liberal congressman who will forward it to the correct govt agency who will get right on it and have you in deep doo doo in about 5 years......:rofl:

Thanks John...I'll need to order them as soon as I can. Did you get all the bolts I listed above? What did they charge you if you don't mind me asking?

It was pretty reasonable...call and talk to Chris. It might help to get the part numbers for the bolts first. That's what I did. But he has the catalog there in the shop. The bolts and stuff was less than $10.

JG

Hey..........I recognize that rocking chair....:poke:

I did not give you permission to post a pic of my rocking chair !
I am reporting this immed to my local liberal congressman who will forward it to the correct govt agency who will get right on it and have you in deep doo doo in about 5 years......:rofl:

Yep...that would be Blanca herself. One FAST rocking chair I tell ya! :laugh:

Back