Need a fast answer boys....TL wheels and Hayabusa wheels

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Some dude has wheels for sale. He says the rear is Busa and the front is TT1000.??? I'm guessing he means TL 1000,in which case the front will fit my Gen I Busa. Anybody know what to look for to identify accurately this supposed TL wheel. I'm guessing they would have different part numbers if for no other reason than the stock factory coloring.

I'm guessing he landed himself a set of wheels and has no idea what he has. Wants 200 for the rear,and 100 for the front.:thumbsup:

Even if I never use them,I could pass the good deal on to my brothers and sisters here.

He also has stock wheels with front rotors and cush drive...225 for the set.

Thanks, RSD.

$300 isn't that great of a deal. If I would have known earlier I would have looked for a set of R1 rims

$300 isn't that great of a deal. If I would have known earlier I would have looked for a set of R1 rims

Remember brother,we are in different countries. Last time I priced getting a rear wheel chromed in this city....800 bucks. LOL. Guy has a corner on the market.

I couldn't get access to a dial indicator(have to buy my own) so I had to pass.Might be a bunch of warped krap.

Thanks guys,

RSD.

Back