Need a clear or factory windscreen for filming

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
Bought a camera mount and will be doing some filming for our track day on June 23rd. I just realized that my Fabbri dark smoke wind screen will probably not produce the clearest images. If you have a factory original or clear windscreen in good shape let me know. If it is cheap we'll talk. If your giving it away I will pay shipping. TIA
smile.gif

Yeah, I have a DB smoke and could not believe how well the video came out.

The only problem with the smoke is if the sun is behind you, that can cause problems.

But if you are heading into the sun, you can't even tell on the video you are taping through a smoked wind screen.. it is kind of wierd actually..

Interesting stuff, thanks for the feedback guys! If anyone has a factory windscreen they can still chime in.
smile.gif

Hey Bro, how about a loaner? I've got an OEM in great shape but I would want it back at your conveniance.

Let me know, and I'll bring it in to work tomorrow. Smokey Point Cycle Barn, exit 206. Not too horribly far down I-5.

Drop me a PM.

Might be a good excuse to roll down Chuckanut Rd. Looks like I am about 50 miles South of you.

I have one that only has the 50 mile ride home from the dealer on it if your interested you can have it.Let me know.

Back