Need a cheap battery charger for bike?

May be a good deal, but I'll spend a little more for the Battery Tender. Wouldn't wanna take the chance of burnin' things up for the sake of a few bucks. Have had the BT's for years without incident.

I dont judge anything by the cost, and HF has some good stuff. I posted this because in todays economy, most of us only buy what we have to have.

I have some wrenches from there that pretty stout.

I know it makes a difference on 12 to 24 , so I would think it would on 6-12.. Probably due to the amount of out put vs. amount needed to do the job..

$10k Busa, $3.99 electronic devise to maintain it? Make sense to me:poke:

Get a Tender and sleep soundly:beerchug:

$10k Busa, $3.99 electronic devise to maintain it? Make sense to me:poke:

Get a Tender and sleep soundly:beerchug:

Hey:poke:

I didnt start the thread to debate battery tenders.

I just figgered someone might need one that cant spend $40 right now.

I'm gonna try it, if it malfunctions, all would it do is trip the breaker.

I have a $100 sears charger that could easily malfunction.

You guys that have too much money quit picking on us poor folks.:laugh:

Hey:poke:

I didnt start the thread to debate battery tenders.

I just figgered someone might need one that cant spend $40 right now.

I'm gonna try it, if it malfunctions, all would it do is trip the breaker.

I have a $100 sears charger that could easily malfunction.

You guys that have too much money quit picking on us poor folks.:laugh:

The thought of a Busa gettin injured made me see red :laugh:

Let us know how it works, ive been wrong before, my ex will comfirm that:laugh:

I bought one of those and used it one winter. When spring came along my battery was toast. After buying a new battery and a new battery tender jr it seems that I lost money trying to save money.:flush:

I bought one of those and used it one winter. When spring came along my battery was toast. After buying a new battery and a new battery tender jr it seems that I lost money trying to save money.:flush:

One of my concerns along with shorting out. I've been using a BT for almost 8 years on my Donzi that resides in GA. During the winter it's hooked up full time and days can go by before it's checked on. I personally wouldn't be as comfortable with a brand X charger to do this. Just me though. Hope you can feel as confident with the HF charger.

Back