Need 360 deg adjustable footpegs

IG.

Registered
Need the whole thing, or the round part with a bunch of holes in it. Tha't Lockhart Phillips design, but they discontinued those. The official name Super Pole V-360 Knurled or Machined foot pegs.

I broke one of mine (don't ask how). Can't use stockers, they are too forward for my feet. This one moves it 1.5" back.

I know I could get a rearset. But, that's like $300+.

gilles adjustable rear sets.. hehe only $450...

suck it up and take the plunge... and if you dont' like them you can give them to me
biggrin.gif

some funny responses.:)

going to the welding place tomorrow. Maybe, they can fix it.

Don't know how others ride with stockers. To me it's too much forward. My feet are size 10 - pretty much average. 1.5" further back - just perfect.

I tried something like those.. didn't care for it though cuz it put the shifter out toward the end of my foot and it was sorta a stretch to get a good positive grip on the shifter..

I wear a size 10.. so it's not like I got small feet or whatever.. i figure thats pretty close to average.

Acc Warehouse has some in stock.... None shown for the Busa however I'd call anyway.
If you only need the part with the holes in it, wonder if that is universal in fit? Could you use say a GSXR 1k in lieu of the Busa part.... Might call Lockhart Phillips.

Back