NE Ohio riders....

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
so since the weather is on the brink of turning for the better, i would like to get all of us NE Ohio riders together and put on some miles. now im relatively new to the area so i wouldnt be the best for trip planning, but gettin some rides together would be pretty sweet. post up if its something u would be interested in!!!
beerchug.gif

hey, not from ohio, but if any of you guys that post here, know the town heath ohio and the suzuki racing shop there, please let me know
beerchug.gif

i'm not from NE OHio but i'm in NW Pennsylvania in Erie. How far are you from erie bro?

(boazalmighty @ Apr. 06 2007,22:01) hey, not from ohio, but if any of you guys that post here, know the town heath ohio and the suzuki racing shop there,   please let me know
beerchug.gif
If its MSP, then you're in good hands. Tell Joe (Hayabusa Guru) Tyrone sent you.

I was stuck in Youngstown for 7 years. but i'm out of that prison now!

(redkat05 @ Apr. 07 2007,02:21) i'm not from NE OHio but i'm in NW Pennsylvania in Erie. How far are you from erie bro?
im about an hr away from the PA line via the turnpike.

I am from Central NY off the PA Border Once it is warmer I would be interested in a meet and great.

(Rhythm @ Apr. 06 2007,23:26)
(boazalmighty @ Apr. 06 2007,22:01) hey, not from ohio, but if any of you guys that post here, know the town heath ohio and the suzuki racing shop there,   please let me know
beerchug.gif
If its MSP, then you're in good hands. Tell Joe (Hayabusa Guru) Tyrone sent you.
i would if i could, but ever sense i bought the bike from them guys, its been impossiable* to get ahold of him, its been monthes and still havent got my title for the bike
SHOCKED.gif

Let me know, I'm interested, I live near Cleveland. I can usually round up a few for a ride.
bowdown.gif

(boazalmighty @ Apr. 07 2007,10:00) also, do you know of skunkworx painting guys of where your at?
Yeah, I know exactly where Skunkworx is, it's our mini version of Orange County Choppers.

Damn SpeedAdict gotta give you credit. That's a haul and a half, if sometihn like this goes down we could meet up on your way n join the "caravan"

ok, well as soon as the weather breaks, we will have to get somethin together fo sho!!!
beerchug.gif

(thebbbusa @ Apr. 07 2007,08:25)
(boazalmighty @ Apr. 07 2007,10:00) also, do you know of skunkworx painting guys of where your at?
Yeah, I know exactly where Skunkworx is, it's our mini version of Orange County Choppers.
cool, well my fairing are done and just sitting there, ell them im waiting on them, they got my lid too, but i cant wait anymore, i wish i knew their number so i could tell them to overnight the damn things

Ozzy, I'm obviously in your neighborhood but have such a busy schedule. But if I was available on the date of any ride, I'd be more than happy to join.

(mzrsq @ Apr. 08 2007,22:32) Ozzy, I'm obviously in your neighborhood but have such a busy schedule.  But if I was available on the date of any ride, I'd be more than happy to join.
sounds good to me!!!

Back