330 Tijeras Ave. NW
Albuquerque,New Mexico
For reservations - (800)233-1234

For over flow lodging

Double Tree Hotel Albuquerque
201 Marquette Avenue Northwest
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102-2248
Phone # 505 247 3344 or 800 584 5058

Be sure to mention NCOM block to get the room rate.

there are going to be some good siminars this year.
including, How to lobby Sport Bike Laws, Selective Road Blocks, a Clean and Sober Round Table, the Patch Holders Meeting (always cool to check out), and a few others. there should be a siminar for about every Biker.
for more info please click on the ajenda link below.
http://www.aimncom.com/ncom/convention/pdf/2011_NCOM_agenda.pdf

I Hope to see some of you there. :thumbsup:

This NCOM is not in my plans this year. Our Ohio COC does a drawing every year for free Entry and Traveling money to NCOM. Too bad my MC didnt win!

Enjoy the weekend.

Im going back to Florida for a little biker rodeo that weekend.

This NCOM is not in my plans this year. Our Ohio COC does a drawing every year for free Entry and Traveling money to NCOM. Too bad my MC didnt win!

Enjoy the weekend.

Im going back to Florida for a little biker rodeo that weekend.

that's pretty cool (the COC drawing) :thumbsup:

florida should be fun though. :poke: what, did ya not get enough of it last year?:laugh:
:whistle: i'd like to go back too. though it was awesome, for the most part.

im looking forward to this years NCOM convention. lots of action this last legislative session. it will be good to hear what the other states have been doing in the way of motorcycle laws.
and i hope to rack up a bunch of miles in the warm New Mexico sunshine for the week after.:beerchug:
im still stuck frozen in Wyoming Spring. 50deg, 50mph wind, sunny and snowing.:banghead:

if no one is interested in the convention its self, would you like to just get together for a meet and greet? :beerchug:???

Back