NC Riding week-end Raleigh, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Charlotte

if noone else jumps in, maybe we can meet somewhere in Vass and take 690 to base and high tail it to aberdeen? just a thought?

Just keep me posted, I can get a few in my group to jump ship and take a new ride. I can still meet up and Sheetz at 8:00am and plan to meet up with you guys in the morning. About a one hour ride to you guys ?

Just keep me posted, I can get a few in my group to jump ship and take a new ride. I can still meet up and Sheetz at 8:00am and plan to meet up with you guys in the morning. About a one hour ride to you guys ?

Sounds good, I will give you a call this afternoon.

Spoke to David and John, this is the plan.

Weather looks good until around 3:30 PM tomorrow.

David and I will meet at 11:30AM in Pinehurst, corner of hwy 5 and 211, then do a couples ride to Pick N Pig in Carthage NC, to be there around noon 12:00. This is a barbeque place next to a little private airfield, real cool place to hang out. After lunch we will do a 1/2 hour country ride with some nice twisties around Carthage and call it a day. Jon will try and join for lunch.

Anyone who wants to join is welcome, map and link to Pick N Pig posted below.

194 Gilliam-McConnell Road, Carthage, North Carolina 28327 - Google Maps

About Us

Bah the wife is a pain in the ASS, Im Out Sorry Guys I mapped the trip and she does not want to be on the back of the Bike for a 3hr round trip, And If I go solo I THINK that will fire her up even more :laugh:. We'll try for another weekend...

Enjoy the Ride and Lunch Boys...

Back