NBA

Puck

Registered
Any basketball fans out there?

Watched the "MJ" show last night, great game. West over East 155 to 145, double overtime. It was pretty cool of Vince Carter to give up his starting spot to Jordan. It was not the best game I've seen MJ play, but he had the game winning shot at the end of the first overtime. Then Koby was fouled on a three point attempt, he made two of three free throws to tie the game and send it into double overtime.

Garnett got the MVP. Great game...
eyes.gif

Time to move on from the Jordan era...Garnett played a super game and deservingly won the MVP...Carter is a fluke, he had to be coaxed into giving up his starting spot, but should have done it without hesitation...Good game...
wink.gif

I had no idea how big the crowds were for All-star weekend. The crowds literally shutdown atlanta for the weekend. Malls were closed because there so many people shopping people couldn't move in the malls. Interstate exits were closed because traffic was so bad that the roads couldn't handle anymore cars. I was trying to leave downtown Atlanta Friday afternoon afterwork, and all the roads around my office tower looked like parking lots.

There are a few teams that are playing very good...It's possible that a new 1st time champion could emerge...
wink.gif

How about the Mavericks, they have some great players and have been playing pretty good this year.

Mavericks: 38-12

Lakers: 26-23

About 30 more games left in the season. The Mav's and LA play two more times.

The party's over for the Lakers - "GO DALLAS"
unclesam.gif

Believe me I like what the Lakers have done of the years...But I think that the Dynasty may face a serious challenge this year...The league is filled with talented teams...Man I would love to see a Lakers/Celtics series...
smile.gif

Believe me I like what the Lakers have done of the years...But I think that the Dynasty may face a serious challenge this year...The league is filled with talented teams...Man I would love to see a Lakers/Celtics series...  
smile.gif
The true key to the Lakers success is best described as "The Zen Master" (Phil Jackson). Ya'll better recognize.

Brian

How about the Mavericks, they have some great players and have been playing pretty good this year.

Mavericks: 38-12

Lakers: 26-23

About 30 more games left in the season. The Mav's and LA play two more times.

The party's over for the Lakers - "GO DALLAS"
unclesam.gif
Record means nothing in the NBA. All the Lakers need is a playoff spot, and their only one and one-half games out of the final spot in the West. Don't ever in your lifetime count out the best trio in basketball history (e.g. Phil Jackson, Kobe Bryant, and Shaq-Diesel). More than likely, Dallas will face Sacremento before they get to Los Angeles. MONEY wants to see the rematch of these two teams (Lakers vs. Kings). I'm just afraid that it's more money than Mr. Cuban can come up with. See Ya At Da Finals...

Brian

Can you now fix your lips to say...<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>4-PEAT!!!<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>

Brian

smile.gif
The true key to the Lakers success is best described as "The Zen Master" (Phil Jackson).  Ya'll better recognize.

Brian
The Master has been looking a bit confused as of late...Shat I forget that's the way he always looks...
jump9.gif

He's the calmest under pressure and still gets the job done. No one does it better.

B.

Back