Naughty or Nice??

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Am I the only one that wants to ride around with a pellet gun pulling drive-by's on Christmas inflatables??

:whistle:

Everyone add your Naughty Christmas Thought(s)!!

I have allways had this fantasy about two female midgets in elf costumes and some pigmy goats and.......

Uhh never mind....

j/k couldnt resist :rofl:

I'm with Southside on this one. Pellet guns for all!!!!!! Those stinkin inflatables better beware.

one of the things we found that works better( lil more expensive-but will keep u from jail) is brass tip darts.... no noise and u has a real sense of accomplishment... when u stop at the end of the road looking at your masterpiece....:whistle:

I'm with Southside on this one. Pellet guns for all!!!!!! Those stinkin inflatables better beware.

I have inflatables.

Christmas time is a special time for my family. my boys really enjoy setting up the yard. they take a lot of pride in makeing our yard look nice.

I would be upset, discouraged and a little bummed out if someone came by and decided to shoot pellet guns at our inflatables and mess up our yard.

It would be depressing and discouraging for us.

So if you guys are serious, please think about how the people might feel.

Pandanin, I dont know you. but Marcus, I think if you really thought it through that I know you are a good person and I think it would bother you afterwards if you ever did something like that.

I have inflatables.

Christmas time is a special time for my family. my boys really enjoy setting up the yard. they take a lot of pride in makeing our yard look nice.

I would be upset, discouraged and a little bummed out if someone came by and decided to shoot pellet guns at our inflatables and mess up our yard.

Pandanin, I dont know you. but Marcus, I think if you really thought it through that I know you are a good person and I think it would bother you afterwards if you ever did something like that.

That's okay, I'd rather hunt the light-up deer...:whistle:

I have inflatables.

I have to agree, better hope somebody doesn't decide they don't like the windows in your car.:firing:

Last edited:
Hey, it was all in fun. You I have a hell of a sense of humor, but trust me I know how much those things can cost. There is no way I would desecrate someones yard like that and piss on their Christmas. C'mon guys I am not that bad :whistle:

Now if you're a sorry, trifling azz neighbor & you got some ill-will coming towards you for being an azz all year long then your inflatables may have be the victim of corporal punishment !!

I like to go around the block and rearrange peoples yards and you always have to have one deer mounting another deer.:whistle:

And those damn inflatables are exspensive. Id kick you in the knee if i had one and you popped it.:laugh:

I like to go around the block and rearrange peoples yards and you always have to have one deer mounting another deer.:whistle:

That's what I am talking about, that is the Christmas Spirit. Good harmless fun, and a dayum good time for the deer !!

:thumbsup:

That's what I am talking about, that is the Christmas Spirit. Good harmless fun, and a dayum good time for the deer !!

:thumbsup:

We think its funny. Either that or we just go shoot rabbits in the pasture. Funny story.

On Thanksgiving day I went down to my parents casa and before lunch I got out my old 30-06 and got up in the hay loft of the barn and was just looking down the river through the scope. and its about 1500 ft to the river bank from the back of the first barn. So im just screwin around and I see something moving around in the brush so I drop the safety and crack off a round. All I see through the scope is blood on the trees behind the brush and Im thinking I just killed a elephant with that much blood I was hoping to kill a river rat. So I get my dog and head down to find my prize and I find the back half ( the head and shoulders were no where to be found) of the biggest rabbit ever. So i grab it and head back to the house to clean it and throw it on the grill. So I walk to the fence to let it drain and just as I walk in the house my mom starts to tell me about this rabbit shes been feeding for the last few months. Oh shista. This is going to be bad. So just as I walk out into the garage to tell my dad all I hear is my mom start yell the most foul things to me. Me and my dad and brother just die laughing at her. Oh well good times around the holidays. It did have a good taste to it from all the food she was feeding it.

Am I the only one that wants to ride around with a pellet gun pulling drive-by's on Christmas inflatables??

:whistle:

Everyone add your Naughty Christmas Thought(s)!!
you know what would happen dont you?

Some guy would get even by dragging your girlfriend out of the closet , poke a hole in her and then watch her fly out the window.....

To add insult to injury they will then take your new batteries ..

I HATE those blow up yard things..... heck.. I'm feeling pretty grinchy overall right now.

We think its funny. Either that or we just go shoot rabbits in the pasture. Funny story.

On Thanksgiving day I went down to my parents casa and before lunch I got out my old 30-06 and got up in the hay loft of the barn and was just looking down the river through the scope. and its about 1500 ft to the river bank from the back of the first barn. So im just screwin around and I see something moving around in the brush so I drop the safety and crack off a round. All I see through the scope is blood on the trees behind the brush and Im thinking I just killed a elephant with that much blood I was hoping to kill a river rat. So I get my dog and head down to find my prize and I find the back half ( the head and shoulders were no where to be found) of the biggest rabbit ever. So i grab it and head back to the house to clean it and throw it on the grill. So I walk to the fence to let it drain and just as I walk in the house my mom starts to tell me about this rabbit shes been feeding for the last few months. Oh shista. This is going to be bad. So just as I walk out into the garage to tell my dad all I hear is my mom start yell the most foul things to me. Me and my dad and brother just die laughing at her. Oh well good times around the holidays. It did have a good taste to it from all the food she was feeding it.

Now, I have to tell you, this disturbs me...you shot your rifle at a target that you did not have full view or acquisition of? You NEVER shoot unless you can POSITIVELY IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET. It may not be the case in this situation, but do you know how many people are killed by hunters who did not positively ID their target?

Last weekend I took my daughter on a nature walk in the woods behind my house/neighborhood...and I wore blaze orange JUST IN CASE some hunter was out there and decided to "crack off a round" at something they didn't positively identify...this sends chills down my spine.

Just remember, you are 100% responsible, legally, financially and morally for everything that comes out of that gun barrel, and no matter how much you might later want to, you can't EVER take it back...

Back