National Right to Carry...Contact your Senators

I can't believe anybody falls for my canned "America need's gun control" statement anymore.
You guys are too funny...
On another note, how does someone with less that 1000 posts call someone with 6667 or more real posts a Troll? Doesn't make sense..

:moon: Thanks for playing! :laugh:

On another note, how does someone with less that 1000 posts call someone with 6667 or more real posts a Troll? Doesn't make sense..

You should complain, via PM, to and admin. :thumbsup:

I can't believe anybody falls for my canned "America need's gun control" statement anymore.
You guys are too funny...

lol What's your definition of "real"? :poke:

I'm glad you owned up to the trolling comments though. Good for you! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Okay, you have my attention. Do you really not see the need, or is it that you don't think private citizens should be allowed to carry at all? Or something else entirely?

Oh, and so we're clear, I'm looking for an honest, civil discussion here. I realize this has been hard to come by lately, so hopefully nobody will come in and drag this into the depths of ridiculousness.

Did someone call dino?:poke::poke::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I believe Congress and Supreme Court have framed this issue within State's rights for the most part. While I would like to see reciprocity extended throughout the nation, I don't think it would be a good idea to let Congress establish it, as that sets precedence for the Fed to intervene in State's gun control laws (with good and bad consequences). While I have had a carry permit for 20 years, I don't regularly use it but am glad for the right to legally have it. And I am glad that my neighboring states reciprocate. IL needs a carry law.

Interesting satistics on Permit Holders killing 7 LEO and 44 others...just wonder how many other lives were protected because someone was legally carrying...

I hope it gets passed bc as a proud owner of a Taurus 1911 .45 ACP with a Concealed Permit and in the military. I travel quite a bit and it will be nice to know i dont have to worry what state im in and if i can carry it or not

well this is one way we do here in san jo :whistle:

HPIM0619.jpg

Bill was defeated by 2 votes.
Posted via Mobile Device

but I still use two hands, something special about being able to hit what your aiming for :laugh:

Make sure you train with one hand and especially with the weak hand....

Load and reload one handed too ....

Hope that was lighter for those with ADA ( Pro____ )

Last edited:
Back