National Disgrace

gurrera

Registered
We Must Stop This Immediately

Have you noticed that stairs are getting steeper . Groceries are heavier. And, everything isfarther away. Yesterday I walked to the corner and was dumbfounded to discover how long our street had become!
And, you know, people are less considerate now, especially the young ones. They speak inwhispers
all the time! If you ask them to speak up they just keep repeating themselves, endlessly mouthing the same silent message until they're red in the face! What do they think I am, a lip reader?

I also think they are much younger than I was at the same age. On the other hand, people my own age are so much older than I am. I ran into an old friend the other day and she has aged so much that she didn't even recognize me.
I got to thinking about the poor dear while I was combing my hair this morning, and in doing so, I glanced at my own reflection. Well, REALLY NOW - even mirrors are not made the way they used to be!
Another thing, everyone drives so fast these days! You're risking life and limb if you happen to pull onto the road in front of them. All I can say is, their brakes must wear out awfully fast, the way I see them screech and swerve in my rear view mirror.
Clothing manufacturers are less civilized thesedays. Why else would they suddenly start labeling a size 32 waist trouser as 40? Do they think no-one notices? The people who make bathroom scales are pulling the same prank. Do they think I actually 'believe' the number I see on that dial? HA! I would never let myself weigh that much! Just who do these people think they're fooling?
I'd like to call up someone in authority to report what's going on -- but the telephone company is in on the conspiracy too: they've printed the phone books in such small type that no one could ever find a number in there!

All I can do is pass along this warning:
WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!

Unless something drastic happens, pretty soon everyone will have to suffer these awful indignities.

Gurrera

Mike Chambers

Registered
M
We Must Stop This Immediately

Have you noticed that stairs are getting steeper . Groceries are heavier. And, everything isfarther away. Yesterday I walked to the corner and was dumbfounded to discover how long our street had become!
And, you know, people are less considerate now, especially the young ones. They speak inwhispers
all the time! If you ask them to speak up they just keep repeating themselves, endlessly mouthing the same silent message until they're red in the face! What do they think I am, a lip reader?

I also think they are much younger than I was at the same age. On the other hand, people my own age are so much older than I am. I ran into an old friend the other day and she has aged so much that she didn't even recognize me.
I got to thinking about the poor dear while I was combing my hair this morning, and in doing so, I glanced at my own reflection. Well, REALLY NOW - even mirrors are not made the way they used to be!
Another thing, everyone drives so fast these days! You're risking life and limb if you happen to pull onto the road in front of them. All I can say is, their brakes must wear out awfully fast, the way I see them screech and swerve in my rear view mirror.
Clothing manufacturers are less civilized thesedays. Why else would they suddenly start labeling a size 32 waist trouser as 40? Do they think no-one notices? The people who make bathroom scales are pulling the same prank. Do they think I actually 'believe' the number I see on that dial? HA! I would never let myself weigh that much! Just who do these people think they're fooling?
I'd like to call up someone in authority to report what's going on -- but the telephone company is in on the conspiracy too: they've printed the phone books in such small type that no one could ever find a number in there!

All I can do is pass along this warning:
WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!

Unless something drastic happens, pretty soon everyone will have to suffer these awful indignities.

Gurrera
my biggest concern is the volume of chips in the bags is getting less yet we are still paying the same. The fiends , next the bourbon bottles will have less

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gurrera National disgrace: Seniors under attack !! Random Thoughts 3
RedBull Who got to choose our National holidays for U S ~ because some of them are F A N T A S T I C * Random Thoughts 0
RedBull Ever been on a National News Program ~ for doing some illegal street racing * In the News 11
rubbersidedown Nfl Fans/ National Anthem Fans.... Random Thoughts 87
captain 2014 National Geographic Photo contest winner Random Thoughts 11
GsxrBots Today is National Ride to Work day. Who rode? General Bike Related Topics 22
M National Championship ! Random Thoughts 9
TallTom Just a little snippette of reality finally getting some national attention. Random Thoughts 16
Chaney3000 Nopi National Sept 2013- Pics Random Thoughts 14
georgiabusa_05 Motocross 338 National pro Race tickets. Random Thoughts 0
My Busa Super Cross Indianapolis 2013 National Anthem & Introduction View From Our Seats. Videos 1
Skywalker National Prayer Breakfast - Worth the time to watch......... honest! Random Thoughts 4
captain Gun Laws, what is coming at a national level? Random Thoughts 72
chrisjp Bob costas really said this on national tv??? Random Thoughts 80
TallTom Cops shoots unarmed National Gurdsman Random Thoughts 18
Blanca BusaLess Soooo.....Where's that national pride? Random Thoughts 37
RussellJ National Ride to Work Day 6/18 General Bike Related Topics 22
H Who's got the best National RoadSide Assistance for Motorcycles? Gen II Busa Information 16
kml National Defense Authorization Act 2012 section 1032. Random Thoughts 11
M II Brazilian National Meeting General Bike Related Topics 26
red1100cc NCOM National Convention, Albuquerque NM. May 5th-8th General Bike Related Topics 3
BlueHaya NASCAR National Anthem Random Thoughts 3
GHILLIE You think Christina Aguilera botched the National Anthem... Random Thoughts 1
rubbersidedown Your countries national anthem Polls 4
rubbersidedown Your national anthem Polls 47
Blanca BusaLess Anyone notice Christina Aguilera getting mixed up during the National Anthem ? Random Thoughts 75
skydivr The National Debt Road Trip Politics 6
captain National Anthem at Jets vs Steelers game.. Random Thoughts 63
captain National Championship in 3D Random Thoughts 7
dsbunton646 BCS National Title Game Random Thoughts 23
mr8ball The 2010 National Geographic Photo Contest Random Thoughts 5
akis busa akis busa (national road Greece) Videos 0
Slowboy Gadson announces effort to establish national level series 1/4 Mile 2
JINKSTER Maybe I'll Become a "National Hero"... Random Thoughts 14
LeDauz NADA(national american dealer association) values 1999 busa General Bike Related Topics 14
aussiekeeper National speed trap list......... General Bike Related Topics 5
Blanca BusaLess Arlington National Cemetery's Section 60 -- and those left behind. Random Thoughts 1
Warputer Who will be the NCAA Football National Champion? Polls 17
Poppy Visit to the South Florida VA National Cemetery Random Thoughts 0
X National Cycle New Windshield B-King General Discussion 7
Bandit21 National Cycle Deflector Screen B-King General Discussion 8
gaeducator National Bikers Round up Atlanta, GA General Bike Related Topics 13
BlueHaya National Right to Carry...Contact your Senators Random Thoughts 69
Laylas_Mom National Call out and ride your bikes instead day? Random Thoughts 23
H 2009 National Bikers Roundup Atlanta - Aug 4-9 South East Riders 9
P National Emission and Mileage Standards Random Thoughts 0
mrsBusawhipped It's national Pie day!!! Random Thoughts 12
Rayabusa0818 National Safety Council recommends cell phone ban while driving Random Thoughts 16
rvtech24 Pictures of Mammothcave National Park Random Thoughts 73
Evil_keeps_me_young blackhawks national anthem Random Thoughts 2