National Championship in 3D

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So I noticed that they were announcing last night that the BCS game was being broadcast in 3d. I was really curious to see if anyone watched the game and could let the rest of us poor folks know how it was... Did it look like guys running all over the screen?

I read where they had technical difficulties with the test broadcast in a December game. Some of the reviewers said it was great when it was working correctly. I was just setting up mine last night and never thought to try it. 3D glasses are still in the box. I'm not sure if Cox was broadcasting the 3D signal or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its my understanding Cox will have a 4d box out later this year or early next year. No more needing glasses. Thats no bull.

Its my understanding Cox will have a 4d box out later this year or early next year. No more needing glasses. Thats no bull.

Want to take bets on it? I'll give you some pretty big odds.

I have never seen evidence of Cox is being a leader in anything.
I had to buy a third party box because of the ageing equipment Cox supplies. Look at what you get with DirecTV and Dish. The technology on the Cox Scientific Atlantic box is 6-8 years behind the others. Unless things have changed in the last 6 months, you can't even get a box that will support more than about 12 hours of HD programming. The TiVo Premiere kicks it butt on Cox's own network.

Back