National Bikers Roundup '07 KCIR

S-R Racing

Registered
I was just was wanting to know if any members were at this event at Kansas City Inter. Raceway Aug.1st-4th?
GR8 people, GR8 race, this was before I became a member here

Yep, I was there for the weekend but didn't make it to the track, too busy with the local attraction.

Nice town and history you guys have there !
super.gif

I was there, made it to the fourth round at the track and got beat out by a gsxr1000 by about 1000th of a second!!! Oh well, going back down to run this next weekend at KCIR again, will be a ton of us hanging out down there, four other busa's coming down with me along with a couple gixxers and an SV650. Let me know if anyone is good for riding on Saturday or Sunday night.
race.gif

Glad to here all the replys. I was there on a black & burgandy '06 Busa. I raced street ET & proET. Street ET I was out in the 2nd round. Pro ET I made it as far as the last 5 pair, just on more round and I would have been in the money.(I picked a bad day to try to fine tune my MSD Launch Master) You may remember some of my tire blowing starts, I also have a gold Performance Machine back wheel. I think despite the heat it was a great time. My bike usally runs 9.70's,never ran better than a10.01 in Saturdays heat wave. I wish I could be there to race on this Saturday, but I've already got my bike torn apart for a 1397 kit. Good luck & have a safe trip and race. Maybe I'll see some of you guys in the spring. While you are there, check out the Sonic Drive-in on Noland Rd. (same road as the track) they have a good turn-out on Saturday nite for bikes. Tell me how you did at the race this weekend!!!
super.gif
super.gif
Till Later

super.gif

Back