National Bikers Round up Atlanta, GA

gaeducator

Registered
What exactly is this? I am going tomorrow after work and wondering what to expect. I know there will be vendors selling all kinds of stuff. Anybody ever been?

Go to National Bikers Roundup Atl. you'll find info on it there. I'll be there Thurs. thru Sun.

Last edited:
i know of about 40 bikes from the fayetteville area that are driving down to Atlanta...i'll be stuck on duty :-(

I arrive in Atlanta yesterday and will be here until tomorrow morning. I will take some pictures for ya!

Looks like lots of stuff for lots of peeps.

Have fun, ya'llz, and be safe out there. :beerchug:

I hopped on the GA-400 and then on I-75 and then Tera Blvd and finally arrived at the gates of ATL Speedway yesterday. I was was in the 2nd lane from left at the entrance and there is a truck way ahead with 4way flashers on. When people would try and change over to another lane this guy would run up and yell get back in the lane you were in. I called him over and asked it he realized that the truck was broke down. "YEAH! JUST STAY IN THE LANE!" Now with that being said after I drove 8hrs with no AC in 105 degree humid weather and rode around an hour in ATL traffic to this event that cost $25 is this what I get. I told him to just point me in the direction where I can loop around and go back out. Won't be attending. Things looked a little on the thin side anyway. With that being said if you could not make it don't beat yourself up cause you did not miss anything.

I will probably go to the Wild West Traders gun range today and put a few rounds through my Glock(s). Got a few things done form my brother and his wife yesterday like replacing condenser fan on his car and the striker plate on the apt door (Was broken into a month ago). Maintenance is a little on the slow side so I thought it would be a good idea to get that on there pronto. Sorry for no pics of the roundup, but like I said you did not miss anything special this year.

I was there, I had a great time no problem getting in or out. Thousands of bikes, some very nice customs.

Back