Natchez Trace Pkwy

I always enjoy the Trace in the spring and in the fall...not a better looking road to ride on during those times in my opinion for the view...the 50 mph gets very old but usually I can squeeze 60 and don't get bothered:whistle:
I'm live in Winona now but am originally from Eupora....maybe we can get together sometimes for a ride...I come up that way every now and then and see Chuck at Wilburn PowerSports:thumbsup: He's a great tuner/mechanic if you haven't already met him...He definitely knows what he's doin'--great guy too.. take care and be safe out there!!!
Congrats on both the bikes...wish I could get my wife to ride one on her own too--she rides with me a lot though, good to share that with her for sure:thumbsup:

my Busa Thunder'N'Lightnin'.jpg

Natchez Trace runs from Natchez MS to Nashville TN. VERY scenic route and as far as im concerned the 50 MPH speed limit is concerned....its a suggestion :). we plan on going south here shorly and it would seem that we would get real close to Eupora/Winona... i would pm you but i think its broken... or everyone is ignoring me lol.

Natchez Trace runs from Natchez MS to Nashville TN. VERY scenic route and as far as im concerned the 50 MPH speed limit is concerned....its a suggestion :). we plan on going south here shorly and it would seem that we would get real close to Eupora/Winona... i would pm you but i think its broken... or everyone is ignoring me lol.

Sorry I missed your pm here and your call over the weekend. PM sent.

Nice pics. I've rode the Pkwy a couple times (not the whole way, just part of the West Nashville loop). The scenery is really great. I'll have to be honest, it sux for sportbike riders because of the speed limit (last time I rode it in West Nashville area speed limit was either 40 or 45 MPH). And then there are the 15 billion deer... Cops patrol it religiously as well. It may open up a bit farther from Nashvegas, but that's my :2cents:...

D

Back