Natchez Trace Pkwy

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
The Wif and I decided on a whim to get the hell outta the house and disappear. well since we live so close to the Trace, we dicided to ride it. we made it into AL and almost to TN before we decided to turn around because night + Trace = Deer. This was her first real ride with me on her "new" 06 katana. not many photos but heres what i have

tr1.jpg

tr2.jpg

nice pics...i lived in Mooreville and Tupelo in the late 80's-early 90's and loved a nice slow drive on the Trace every once in a while...that is the perfect place for a new rider to get some experience...tell her congrats on her new ride :beerchug:

Nice pair of horses ya got there!! What a way to enjoy the countryside! Thanks for the pics, too! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

That's great to see, guys....I've wanted to ride the Trace for years....a shame on me for not having done so. Stay safe you two!

If you ever get down to MS coast you guys need to give Jules and I a call.

For those not familiar, the Trace does not allow commercial vehicles on it, it is perfectly paved, and speed limit is 50. I think it goes from TN to lower MS?

Dont get caught going over 50 mph or you'll be in BIG trouble. I ride the Trace a couple times a year, just to go to Mr. D's in Lorman Mississippi. Great food. Highly recommend anybody to stop in and eat.

Last edited:
I don't know where the southern point is (near Natchez I think) but the north endpoint is in West Nashville (Bellevue) off Hwy 100. I used to live a mile from the start/end point and have ridden this end of it several times (but never on my Busa). Someday I'd like to take a big ride on it and do the whole thing. Of course, on my Busa I'd really like to go and scuff my pucks up some, but the LEO's would not appreciate that.

Back