Nashville Rider, Sundays forecast 65 Partly Sunny!

They are calling for some warm weather here Sunday and wanting to get a ride together.

Keith
Bill
Brian
Trey?

I thought maybe we could ride out to that area where they Skydive Keith was talking about? I am up for any ideas. Keith maybe you can get your neighbor Dan to come along? Bill ask Tom?

I'm game for Sunday, weather permitting!

The Drop Zone is closed until March first (I found that out this week), but we can still all go out for a ride!

I'm game for Sunday, weather permitting!

The Drop Zone is closed until March first (I found that out this week), but we can still all go out for a ride!

:-( about the drop zone. Any where else? 65 still for tomorrow:cheerleader: Did you ask Dan if he is going to blow the dust off of his blue busa?

I'll go by and talk to Dan today.

After that storm we got last night, it may be too wet to ride tomorrow...

depending on the weather and road conditions in clarksville i might come down and join in if y'all dont mind

Sounds like a plan to me, really doesn't matter where. Just let me know and I'm sure Tom will want to go too since he hasn't been out in a while.

Can someone in clarksville get ahold of monstrubusa? He told me nex time to let him know...

Alright..... Looks like the temp needle will sweep past the 5-0 mark (Not the 5-0 you attract Keith/Skydvr) :rofl: by 10AM and will work its way into the 60's by 2PM with a high rain chance at 7PM.
I will look up some central TN roads to ride with brunch at the destination, and then we will be Clarksvegas bound. 300 mile round trip?

Heres an idea? Input? Some new roads that havent been busanized yet. LOL!

30ts5uh.jpg

When was last time y'all rode out to Jack Daniels distillery? That's a cool cruise. Or ride up to Mammoth Cave maybe? Man I miss Tn. :(
Have fun.

When was last time y'all rode out to Jack Daniels distillery? That's a cool cruise. Or ride up to Mammoth Cave maybe? Man I miss Tn. :(
Have fun.

I never rode the Busa to JD's I used to go for the World Champion BBQ/Brisq cook off each year. I didnt know you lived in TN Blanca

I talked to neighbor Dan and invited him, and again trying to get him to join the .org. He's got his son with him so i doubt he'll go, but I'm about to PM you his contact info (with his permission) so we'll have it in the future.

Current weather update says it's only gonna be 51 at noon, and rain before 6 pm.....Might be a trip saved for a better day recommend we shorten it a little.....

P.S. gonna post up in meetup for trey.

I never rode the Busa to JD's I used to go for the World Champion BBQ/Brisq cook off each year. I didnt know you lived in TN Blanca

Yes I grew up in Green Hills/Franklin/Brentwood area. Moved away and moved back for a few years to Brentwood again. Brother had a home in Thompson Station.

Man you guys or Skydivr somebody please put the gopro on and ride thru Percy Warner park for me :please:
Go in thru the main Belle Meade entrance up around to the right and just ride thru for me :please:

Keith remembering my brothers home in Thompson Station reminded me of a outdoor range we used to go to.
It's called Owl Hollow gun club. Owned by mom and pop Haffner if memory serves me correct. The range was outdoor and 100yds. They moved it from field to field every so often because they are farmers. It was $20 a year and you could shoot all day every day. Had to walk up to back screen door and go in, drink lemonade and sign an old log. Super easy nice folks. Range had very nice wood benches and tables under cover. Look it up or try to find it.

Keith remembering my brothers home in Thompson Station reminded me of a outdoor range we used to go to.
It's called Owl Hollow gun club. Owned by mom and pop Haffner if memory serves me correct. The range was outdoor and 100yds. They moved it from field to field every so often because they are farmers. It was $20 a year and you could shoot all day every day. Had to walk up to back screen door and go in, drink lemonade and sign an old log. Super easy nice folks. Range had very nice wood benches and tables under cover. Look it up or try to find it.

I have shot at Owl Hollow Gun Club. I used to work with a guy who was a member. Real laid back range, but in all honesty I prefer to have a strict disiplined employee at a range when I am around people with guns I dont know. Last I heard the owner is trying to sell it.

That's nice, but there is a free range in the Cheatham County wildlife management area too fairly close by.

Back