NASCAR RACE in New Hampshire

mynewbusa

Registered
hello to all

I'm located in the Saratoga Springs, NY area and My buddy and I are riding to New Hampshire this Sunday for the Nascar race in Loudon. Just wondering if anyone wanted to share the cruise if you happen to be from that area and might be heading that way too. The more the merrier!!
beerchug.gif

yeah, It has actually become a good competitive track. Not as much "follow the leader" and alot more side by side racing. I've been going every year since 1994. usually I camp there for 4-5 days, but this year I couldn't so we're doing the day trip. It's about 2 1/2 to 3 hours from my place (in a car)!!!! And a great ride thru the mountains of Vermont.

well, truth be told, I'm an Earnhardt fan. Started way back with the ole man and continued when Jr. joined the Busch series. But, if Mark Martin or Kevin Harvick end up winning it won't upset me!!
smile.gif

Im might have 2 tickets available,,, ill know tomorrow!

I'll be going to NHIS , but on Wednesday.
A Tony's Track Day is going on the 20th of Sept.
Can't wait to pick up all that extra sticky rubber off the Nascar part of the course.

Man sounds like fun! I'm pulling for H.M.S.! Go 24, 48, 25!!!

Hell I would love to ride with you there but I am coming from Maine and probably bringing my daughter on the bike so no messing around for me. I will be there for the race though with my buddy on his silver gray Busa. Mine is Blue Silver with 2 tone chrome rims GSXR1 plate if you see me say hi. I usually park at the track as you can get in and out of there on a bike pretty well.

(race24x @ Sep. 15 2006,08:28) Hell I would love to ride with you there but I am coming from Maine and probably bringing my daughter on the bike so no messing around for me. I will be there for the race though with my buddy on his silver gray Busa. Mine is Blue Silver with 2 tone chrome rims GSXR1 plate if you see me say hi. I usually park at the track as you can get in and out of there on a bike pretty well.
I plan on parking at the track too. I have some family and friends camping in "V" section. I might try to hook up with them to stash my gear during the race. Looks like the weather will be good for that day. Ride safe and see ya in NH! Go Jr............

Gibbs Racing fan here. Tony Stewart will be the best driver in the last ten races. Too bad that he is out of the chase.

Back