Narrow seat?

wreckwriter

Donating Member
Registered
Now that my bike is back to stock height I'm having a minor issue with seating.

I back the bike into the garage so I need to push backwards over a little lip and that's a bit difficult. I have 2 seats, a cushy gel seat and a shaved stock seat that's about 1.5 inches below stock. I still have trouble pushing backwards.

I think the issue is no so much the seat height but the width. Is there a seat out there that is narrower than stock width?

Thanks!

Can you back down part of the driveway and build just enough speed and momentum to carry the bike over the lip? (Gotta hit the brakes before you go crashing through the kitchen though. I know all about this...)

Can you back down part of the driveway and build just enough speed and momentum to carry the bike over the lip? (Gotta hit the brakes before you go crashing through the kitchen though. I know all about this...)
I wish. The way it's set up is with a low spot a few feet in front of the door so it's high-low-high. I'll just have to get used to doing it I guess.

Seats are easy to make adjustments to.
All you need are needle nose pliers and a flat blade screwdriver to pull the staples, a staple gun to put new ones back, and an electric kitchen knife with a marker and measuring tape.
You can trim and shape the foam however you like.
Pull the cover back over(don't staple yet), and go for a ride to see if you like it.
Cutting out a center section like a Saddleman seat is also highly recommended, and if you dislike it, put the foam you removed back in place.
The stock cover can be pulled tighter, and you can add more foam, or put some back with spray glue.
Stock replacement seats are also cheap on ebay or amazon if you want one to expirament with.
Seats are 100% a personal preference, so this is a great way to get what You want for comfort.

Also I have a seat from Brock’s I’ll send pic made bye Corbin for him .it works for me .

2D0AC865-888F-4176-BBF4-7DDF6C6DC108.jpeg

Back