Napa, Calif. Blue/Silver or Copper/Gold

OB_King Atlas

Registered
I was wearing a silver rf800. It was right in front of the movie theater on soscol around 2pm. I was northbound and he was southbound. Not sure what color helmet he had. If it was you, do you live in Napa?

[This message has been edited by King Atlas (edited 22 July 2000).]

I was in Napa yesterday, 21 Jul, and waved at a guy riding a blue busa coming down Soscol (I think). Was that you? I had on a black helmet and the other guy had on a silver Arai.

That's was me! I think I saw you once before. Did you get yours from Bret at Powersports in Vallejo? I got mine in Petaluma at Cycle West. I live in Vacaville and work in Napa. Busa's a great commute bike. What kinda mods have you done? All I've done so far is try to polish the outside portion of the rim. I'm really happy with the performace so I probably won't do anything else to it. The next thing will be a different windscreen and a matching helmet. I have two freinds with busas - one the r/g who lives in Vacaville and the other with the c/g who lives in Novato. The r/g has an 8" ext swingarm with a Two Brothers pipe and c/g is running a Yosh. I'm the only one who's pretty much stock.
I can't remember where I heard this saying but it's really true of the Busa - "Power is Nothing without Control"

I got mine from Concord Motorsport. I've took it to Vallejo for its 600 mile service because Concord had a 1+ month waiting list.

I live in Cordelia and work in Napa as well as Novato, so I may see your buddy's c/g sometime.

Mine is all stock with the exception of a tank bra. I don't plan to do any mods in the near future. For one, I'm still floored by the bike in its stock form (I only had 600cc sportbikes before this one). There are also a lot of other things I want to spend $$$ on before making this amazing bike even more amazing (new car, boat, home improvements, etc).

I ride to Vacaville occasionally. My buddy lives there...he rides a yellow 2000 TL1000.

Back