Names

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
Why do people name their bikes? For that matter their cars?

Why not also name helmets and gear? Jockstraps, too.

biggrin.gif

Just wonderin'

--Wag--

I haven't named my bike or car. Never have. Maybe because I don't talk to inanimate objects...

While inanimate, they manage to consume large portions of your time for maintenance, upgrade, use or just admiration. Things like that generally deserve a name.

i don't name my cars but i do name my bikes...

my bike takes a lot of my disposable income and i spend more time with her than any other person or object except maybe my laptop (on the .org
smile.gif
)...

she is my baby!

Feel Better?
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I think it goes back to horses I think. Folks allways named their horses, they felt a connection to your horse, your form of transportation and that which would occasionally save your life.

SO the Bike Is Lilah, cause she's an Evil, Dark Temptress.

The Car Rinni.... Japanese Female name for Little Bunny. Cause it's a playful cute car, not a Tough Guy Car.

Why do people name their critters? Especially cats... at least a dog will come when you call it by name~ I've yet to see this rat LadyHawk keeps around here to answer by name either....
rock.gif

Wag strap? That's good. Real good!

laugh.gif

Remember, I do make Ron look small BUT, I'm a nice guy. A real teddy-bear. Just ask my wife.

Grrrrrrowl.

Oh, and a Wag strap is probably more than you can handle, Rev! Of course, you could stuff a bunch of stuff in there to fill in the empty space!

poke.gif

--Wag--

Why do people name their bikes?  For that matter their cars?

Why not also name helmets and gear?  Jockstraps, too.

biggrin.gif

Just wonderin'

--Wag--
Lou I did name my truck... ELVIS

Can ya guess why that name fits it so well
rock.gif
Big, fat, dressed in white?

When ya going to get the rhinestones?!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
No Bro

It's a SuperDuty "KING RANCH" edition...as in ELVIS the "King of Rockin' Roll"

Rich

biggrin.gif

Why do people name their bikes?  For that matter their cars?

Why not also name helmets and gear?  Jockstraps, too.

biggrin.gif

Just wonderin'

--Wag--
Lou I did name my truck... ELVIS

Can ya guess why that name fits it so well
rock.gif
Big, fat, dressed in white?

When ya going to get the rhinestones?!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
No Bro

It's a SuperDuty "KING RANCH" edition...as in ELVIS the "King of Rockin' Roll"

Rich
It must of come with a free pill box container for easy consumption...lol okay that was low sorry haha.

Mine is named Maeve...she who intoxicates.

I guess I named most of my vehicles as a gear head they talk to me...tell me how their feeling if something is wrong with them they let me know. You get a feel for things I guess naming them comes second nature....wow after reading that no wonder the wifey thinks I'm strange lol.

biggrin.gif

Wag strap? That's good. Real good!

laugh.gif

Remember, I do make Ron look small BUT, I'm a nice guy. A real teddy-bear. Just ask my wife.

Grrrrrrowl.

Oh, and a Wag strap is probably more than you can handle, Rev! Of course, you could stuff a bunch of stuff in there to fill in the empty space!

poke.gif

--Wag--
eek2.gif
Oh damn... Well hell I gotta have a place to smuggle some plums... ;)

Waggle Waggle...

Back