NAME THAT BUSA

POLL UPDATE - Preceding number indicates amount of votes to said recommendation

(1)BadBoyBlue - c10

(1)Bad A** Blue Bit** - Mathew Russell52

(1)Papa smurf - Mabupa (omitted female name)

(1)Blue Cheer - Johnnie Phatt

(2)Blue Magic - Mr Brown

(1)Cyan Devil - Cyan Devil

(1)Harold - WuzzaCBXRider

(1)Bluzander - Lodi

(2)(The) “Cobalt” Killer - Bailey9r

(2)Blue Bird - RoadToad 1340

(3)Blue Phoenix - Kiwi Rider

(1)Blue Waffle - GAmedic

(2)Fred - Tetsuo1000

(1)Titan - white.Busa

(3)Blue - Yellow09

(2)Haya "Bluesta" - Yellow09

(1)Blue Falcon- Yellow09

(1)Blue Ballz - Dougyp333

(1)Sapphire Spector - My Girlfriend

From the looks of the polls it’s coming down to
Blue Phoenix
And
Blue.

I am thinking Blue Phoenix which would be Blue for short or as c10 does I can shorten it even more to BP.
Yay!!! :banana::banana::banana:
I win, I win, I win! Yeeeeehaaaaa!!!
Ya must've liked the graphic image of the electric blue phoenix rising from the electric blue flames that I posted up with my suggested name "Blue Phoenix", I love that image!!
My bike also has a really nice blue paint job, blue and white are my favorite choice of colors on bikes. :thumbsup:

I like the name, “the Cobalt Killer”. Such a cool name. Then there’s MEG(megladon), Poseidon, Cerberus, Nightmare. But I don’t wanna add too many names to make it more confusing. I think Greek mythological names are cool or any mythical. I Named mine Medusa.

I like the name, “the Cobalt Killer”. Such a cool name. Then there’s MEG(megladon), Poseidon, Cerberus, Nightmare. But I don’t wanna add too many names to make it more confusing. I think Greek mythological names are cool or any mythical. I Named mine Medusa.

I am from Greece and I am glad that the Greek mythology names help you to baptize your own Busa bro...

Wow man, I wish to go there for vacation one day. I love it. Even my shepherds name is Ares.

My country is really very beautiful and with a lot of history.
I wish you could come here for holiday here. contact me and I will host you
Take your helemet together Take your helmet together and we will go with my Busa!
the speed limits exist here, but are not particularly respected,we can run and 180 miles per hour who knows!

Back