Name something your grateful for

I'm grateful for each and every day the good Lord lets me wake up and live life.
I'm grateful for my health, my family, friends and my home.

thankful for my health, my wife, and a job that pays the bills. hopefully i'll get to see her soon as well

I'm grateful for each and every day the good Lord lets me wake up and live life.
I'm grateful for my health, my family, friends and my home.

took the words out of my head right there.
Never under estimate little things, and I say little things cuz we so often take health and family for granted.

:thumbsup:

Interesting Thread to say the least. I wonder how long this thread would be if it was about things "We Were Ungratefull for" ? Not Trying to Jack this Thread but I think we ***** More than Enjoy what we have :whistle:

My Girlfriend. She has supported me and helped me since my surgery. Loves me for who I am and appreciates me almost as much as I appreciate her.

The good lord- Because without the help I have received from him the past few years I would defiantly not be where I am today.

My wife-Because she really puts up with alot (but so do I:laugh:)

My dad-Because he is AWESOME, And because he stuck with me thru thick and thin, Even when I was doing everything all wrong he was still there for me.

my cruiser, my tourer, my sportbike, my good looks.
my friends such as racerv, and too many others to mention.

a few for starters

My wife, my dogs, having jobs that pay the pills. Also the busa its amazing how putting on the gear and getting on the bike just makes all worry's go bye, bye. Now if the wife could just find a job she likes all would be right.

For Jesus Christ, and the countless blessings I'm given by Him everyday! My wife, daughter, mom and dad and family and friends are all healthy! GOD always meets our needs and has blessed us with so many "wants"!
Struggles only make us stronger and life is a great gift!:thumbsup:

Back