N E 1   seen  "The Kingdom" ?

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered

it's interesting looking but I don't enjoy blood baths.
is it worth a rental?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it is very good but if you dont like blood then it may be a turn-off for ya, its pretty graphic, but very good story..worth a rent..

well, I can tolerate if it is part of the story. I love Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down and Braveheart and they are bloody. But if they go pointlessly overboard it means the plot is too thin. Just wondering how BAD an R it is.

The entire movie is not bloody but when a explosion happens its graphic, I think its a great movie, Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Gardner, it makes you think back to 911.

it's fiction based loosely on part of an incident right? I can't seem to find a blurb that says "Based on actual events". That intro stuff is mostly factual as far as I recall, to help setup the fictional part of the story right? I know, I know just rent the darn thing already and enjoy. Just curious how much is based on any true events. Anything?

It's not bad, just watched it the other night....

Usually Hollywood BS but still entertaining. Good Popcorn fodder.

great movie, not in the same ball park as Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down or Braveheart.......3 of my favorites. But it is surely worth the rent
thumb_up.gif

pretty decent movie caught it the other night at least it was worth watching

Back