N.C. Crew

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
I received the final piece to the tire change'n machine. It's up and ready to go. Just give me a holla if you need my service. no more wait'n for the dealer to fit you in. Not to mention the crazy charges

I know......
here's the pic. I need to find a spot in the garage for it now lol
who's first

DSC04736.JPG

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
You should be first once you finally get your tires, right? Let me know when and I'd love to come over and help.

beerchug.gif

That looks like what John (GixxerHP) had, except hooked up to his truck instead of the lawnmower!

What tire spoons are you using...

I was actually thinking of getting the setup from Harbor Freight as I think they were having a sale.

I was actually thinking of getting the setup from Harbor Freight as I think they were having a sale.
man I just got tired of paying the dealership there crazy prices.  Having to wait isn't one of my best qualities either  
whistling.gif
Flipped through the Harbor Freight circular the other day and saw the stand for $39, but didn't look to see what else came with it or I would have to get.

HAHA...I'll need my rear tire done later this year. I'm sure I'll look a little funny carrying my rear tire on the bike to your house...haha...
SHOCKED.gif

Actually, Im shooping for tires as we speak, so it'll be real soon for me, any recommendations on good not to expensive tires? I know there are plenty of threads about this, Im lazy, sue me

Webbashl was talking about needing some new rubber on his the other day.
Maybe he's willing to be your first victim.

Be Better Than Blessed.

Webbashl was talking about needing some new rubber on his the other day.
Maybe he's willing to be your first victim.

Be Better Than Blessed.
System has been tested out already. They changed Steve0_1978's tires on it a couple weeks back.

How close are you to the phillps hotel rock ? i need a rear tire and i'll be there for the bash.

o shid, nevermind. I don't want to be going thru the dragon on that fresh of meat!!

Back