Nürburgring

voodoodoo

Registered
Worlds best racetrack..
Having visited the famous Nordschelife regularly since the 90's i had my first year without in 11 years this summer..
Back in the late 90's i could do 8min laps BTG but after seeing a few acidents with fatal outcome i'm more around 9min now..

Did this lap following a friend of mine on his Beemer back in 2016, its not a fast lap (over 9min) but its fun and quite safe.

Talk about being just a weee bit jelly here.
I have a friend that has drivin the ring a few times and it is on my bucket list for sure.
Troy

Worlds best racetrack..
Having visited the famous Nordschelife regularly since the 90's i had my first year without in 11 years this summer..
Back in the late 90's i could do 8min laps BTG but after seeing a few acidents with fatal outcome i'm more around 9min now..

Did this lap following a friend of mine on his Beemer back in 2016, its not a fast lap (over 9min) but its fun and quite safe.

Thats awesome. Are you german?

Great footage of you both , enjoying that legendary track !! It looks really freaky seeing cars mixing it up with you , you'd have a lot to monitor I imagine , sharing the course like that . Thanks for posting , really enjoyed that . :thumbsup:

Back