Mystery Rocket lifts off from Cape Canveral (I got a pic)

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Mystery Rocket lifts off from Cape Canaveral (I got a pic)

Was outside with a friend a while ago and he goes 'omg look at that'!
I turn around and saw this....
(This is a few seconds after I closed my mouth and thought to take a pic. That's why smoke trail is all squiggly)
118bdf12.jpg

I saw it go up and out of atmosphere and when it broke thru you could see the cone of air pass over it as it passed thru the atmosphere and left into space a small white dot FLYING across the sky. Once it broke thru it was like it hit the turbo and just flat out took off!
Now I've seen an uncountable number of launches from here.
I'm about 200 miles south of the Cape. On a clear day as it was today you can see it same as this one but never have I seen the actual pass thru of the atmosphere nor seen such a blast !
I go to NASA website to investigate and there is ZERO news of any launch of anything ? Next launch scheduled is Shuttle Endeavor (sts-134) scheduled for April 19th.
No announcement of nothing ?
I find it strange because being here I always try to know when something goes up so I can have a look see.

Anyone think this is an emergency launch related to the earthquake ?
Just strange?

Couldn't find anything but a mission failed out of cali friday. :dunno:

Any combo I can think of thru Google yields same thing , ZERO ?
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K I tell ya' !

It def was a launch from the Cape, no doubt about it.
Exact same location in sky as they always are. Same smoke trail.
Just that the flame coming from it as well as breakthru was much larger.
I've seen alot of Atlas 5 rockets go but they always glow blue this one was orange like a shuttle ?

You seem to have a lot of questions sir.... they don't like people that ask a lot of questions.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

i love how "top secret" government stuff always ends up on friggin google. wtf. glad the safety and anonymity of government employees is such a priority.

I think the last couple of launches also carried spy satellites if I remember correctly. Apparently there is a lot of that stuff up there. I wanted to see the launch but they kept delaying it and when I went outside, it was too late =\ It was on the news though but, maybe since your down south they don't broadcast it as frequently as they do here. I don't know, just a guess.

Back