Mystery Product Inside...... Take a Look!

I had a Bell Star with the transitions shield for 3 seasons. never had an issue but ended up dropping the fukn thing in the garage and destroyed it.

didn't really care all that much to be honest cause that Bell star wud lift at high speeds and the overall quality was just not in the same league as my Shoie RF1200. but two each his own I guess. the Bell Star does look quite badass tho....

My Bell Star shield stopped working after a year and would not fade , Bell sent me another and it lasted the season and also stopped getting real dark so I gave up . I did do a search and found that many people were having the same problem with the Bell shields

yea the Bell Star was terribly noisy but did vent pretty well which is why it was noisy. not really light tho. well, the Bell star was 3 lb. 7 oz. and the RF1200 is 3 lb. 8 oz but I can tell u for sure that the RF1200 feels far lighter simply because it way better balanced on my head. the Bell Star is a HUGE helmet and I looked like an Alien wearing it. but the CF graphics does look kool tho...

that Star Miss behaving is totally badass tho I agree.

Back