Mystery Pic

jusmoov

Registered
Nothin her to see keep it moovin!!!

<!--EDIT|jusmoov
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087920093 -->

Jusmoov -

If I was a moderator I would have removed this thread.

You might want to think about voluntarily removing it.

Just my two cents.

Uhh...jusmoov. I think that the pic may not be suitable for this board. Not sure how the admins will view this one. May need to be a little bit more conservative though.

Brian

I like it
but u should take it out.

BTW it should not be general bike related topic anyway
rock.gif

Read the "new sponsers" thread in random, and you'll see why you need to pull this post.

and "bad ass bitch" isn't gonna make you many friends on here, either. We have several respected female members, and I for one take offense at your choice of wordage. To describe ANY woman as a "bad ass bitch" is not appropriate in a forum like this.
Nothin' personal, just need to remember where you're posting and who may be looking. And she is kinda cute.....but needs to be discussed somewhere else.

I wont complain about the pic, but it was decided WAY WAY back that this type of pic wouldn't appear on the site, because there are women and children who monitor the site as well...

Go ahead and remove it so you don't get the speech from the Adminstrators..THX

No one is coming down on you.....just telling how the site owner and members have elected to have this site.

This is sooooo boarderline, but without at least a G-string, I think it is gonna have to go. Also, please put a warning on any thread that probably shouldn't be opened at work or in front of kiddies.

Don't agree with the title of this post, but was at least hoping to see a bike when I opened it! As others have said it goes against the family nature of this board! If you don't remove it the moderators will!

Yeah what they said ... wrong forum for that content and subject ... I was expecting to see a bike too.

Attractive young lady, but it's very distasteful the way you posted it. It's also outside the boundaries of this site. Hopefully it'll get zapped soon enough...
mad.gif

Back